shape
carat
color
clarity

Our new puppy Dylan

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
OOOOOOOO! What a cutie! Beautiful coat!! Nothing beats having a puppy!! Congrats to the proud parents:)

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Equestrienne, he was born on a farm in rural Northern Ohio, but it still wasn''t too bad a drive.

Ooh, are there any masculine little doggie Chanel outfits? I feel like FI would object to anything that looks too pretty and feminine.
2.gif
I''ve already knitted him a sweater with some scrap yarn, but I think that it needs to wait until it actually gets cold out.

Speaking of Dylan and his daddy...
9.gif

Attachments

• DylanAndDaddy2.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 71

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Dylan looooves his new bone.

Attachments

• DylanChewsBone.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 71

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
And today, he had his first bath. (Well, the first one since he left his original parents.)

Attachments

• WetDylan.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 74

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Awww, somebody found a new nap place. Look at those PAWS.
9.gif
30.gif

Attachments

• DylanSleepingUnderCouch.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 75

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, Blen, he is absolutely PRECIOUS and these have all got to be the most adorable puppy pics ever! The little baby puppy paws are just so soft looking and sweet!
jen

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2006 5:02:33 PM
Author: Blenheim
Awww, somebody found a new nap place. Look at those PAWS.
9.gif
30.gif
OH MY GOD.

That is just sooo friggin cute. !!! I love puppy paw pads. I still love portia''s too. YUM.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Blen, Dylan is so cute! The paw picture is priceless.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He''s adorable--congrats! Don''t forget to save those puppy teeth! (they really do make a cute memento when stored in a little plastic jewelry bag, lol! )
9.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
PUPPY PAWS!! so adorable!!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Aww, so precious! I''m glad he''s doing well with you. Is he crazy hyper, or more on the laid back side? I''m hoping the *next* doggie we get will be less spastic than the FlippityFloppity we have now.

What a cute doggie. How big does that breed get?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooove those fuzzy wuzzy paws!!!!!!! Do dogs head bonk? Cuz that picture totally deserves a HEAD BONK!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Oh my god I want to eat him. YUM. So fuzzypwecious!!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
aw....very very precious! I love puppies!

I have a teacup Chihuahua and she just loves her Daddy to pieces!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Ay yi yi I love wet puppies and those pink pads are the cutest thing ever! I love puppy paws! Yay!!!!!!!!!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
I think I''m in LOVE!
He is just too adorable.

A friend has a springer spaniel also named Dylan. His nickname is Pickle, as in dill pickle!

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Heehee, I''ve called him my little dill pickle once or twice. Funny thing is that FI and I both hate pickles.
14.gif
I know some people who love them though.

It turns out we calculated his age wrong -- he was actually 15 weeks, which makes him 16 weeks now. And he''s already a whopping 10 pounds. Breed standard is 12-18. His mom is a petite 10 pounds and his dad is 14 pounds, which would generally make us think that he''d be on the smaller side, but he''s so big already. We''ll see how big he grows up to be.

He''s getting so much better about walking on a leash, but he just lays down every minute or so (I mean, he''ll be running just behind me and suddenly I''ll feel a pull on the leash and I''ll look and he''s rolling around on the grass) UNLESS there are other dogs around and then he wants to run and run. He has befriended a golden/lab mix in our apartment complex. Well, at least Dylan acts like "Whee!! I wanna play!" while the bigger dog completely ignores him. I''m trying to convince FI that this means that we need another dog, so Dylan can have a playmate.
31.gif
Seriously though, we just learned that there''s an 11 week old Sheltie practically next door, and we''re going to set up some play dates. Plus we''re not allowed to have more than one dog, according to apartment rules.

Fishie -- he has his spastic times, but the mellow sleeping times really win out. I had heard that the breed needs a lot of rest as puppies, which is very much turning out to be true.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Oh he''s so cute! I LOVE the paws picture, that is my favorite.

Didn''t we have a dog pictures thread on here before? I looked but couldn''t find it. All of these Dylan shots should go in there!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/16/2006 3:48:03 PM
Author: ChargerGrrl
I think I''m in LOVE!
He is just too adorable.

A friend has a springer spaniel also named Dylan. His nickname is Pickle, as in dill pickle!
Pickle, LOL! I love silly dog names. A teacher I know from school who loves to golf has a black Lab named DIVOT. FI''s family has a Cockapoo named FREEWAY. My daddy has named our last two Golden Retrievers after his favorite beer... KILLIAN.
9.gif
Also, after we got Killian #1, a friend of the family purchased a Corgi for his crew. Since our dog had the bar name, he stuck with the theme, figuring munchies go well with beer. Their dog is named PRETZEL. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results