shape
carat
color
clarity

Our new puppy Dylan

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
We just picked up Dylan, our new Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppy. He''s 14 weeks old and such a little sweetheart. He needs to go on a walk very soon, but I''ll post some pictures as promised.
9.gif

DylanCollage.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH NO you didn''t!!!!! ARGHHGHGH!!!! Such a cutie wooty fuzzy butt goo gogo gaa gaa. I just want to eat him up. If I ever got a dog, that''s the breed that just gets me right in the heart!

SO GORGEOUS!!!! Have fun on that walk.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
adorable!!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
He is sooooo cute! I love him! Did you guys pick him up in Michigan? I love this breed and want to get one of these some day!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2006 4:38:26 PM
Author:Blenheim
We just picked up Dylan, our new Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppy. He''s 14 weeks old and such a little sweetheart. He needs to go on a walk very soon, but I''ll post some pictures as promised.
9.gif

Oh oh oh... such a cute little baby.
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh he is sooo cute!!!! Can''t wait for more pics of sweet Dylan!!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
YUMBLES!!! Congrats!!

Isn''t the fur/hair AMAZING ... so silky! My Tallulah is a Papillon & they''re related somehow. Paps are Cav''s mated with long hair Chihuahuas or something like that??

MORE PIXXXXXXX .. you know ... after the pup does "some biz" outside!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif
SQUEEEEEE!!!!

TOO CUTE! Awww I miss puppy snuggles and kisses.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GOODNESS!
30.gif

I am sold -- the next pup I get will be a Cav!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh what a cutie. I love Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. If I decider to get another dog down the road it will be a ckcs, papillon, or Chinese crested (Hairless). I Still have my geriatric Boston to worry about.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I could just kiss his whole face. He''s adorable.

shay

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
One thing I love about ckcs is that they are just as cute as adults as they are as puppies.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gawd, he is so cute I could scream!! I just love puppy faces and breath.....
emdog.gif

cheers--Sharon

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an adorable furry little baby!!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
oh da fuzzy wibble baby BUUDDAABOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Wow. Puppy breath. Silky fur. Baby kisses. MMMMMM!!

Congratulations Mommy Blenheim!!

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
Baby puppies are the best! I wish mine was a baby again, you''re so lucky!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
just adorable...

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhh, I can smell the puppy breath just LOOKING at those pics!!! What a precious baby boy!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO cute! You absolutely MUST keep a regular stream of pics coming as he grows!!!
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh he is a cutie pie...they are nice dogs, too! Congrats on your new addition!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
What a SWEETIE! How cute is he? You must be over the moon with your new boy!

Congratulations! (heee hee and let the games begin!
31.gif
)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am not a dog person but OH SO CUTE!!!!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
He is just a cutie-pa-tootie! Nothin like puppy kisses! LOVE the pic of him in his crate!!!!!
emlove.gif

Date: 6/8/2006 11:26:13 PM
Author: aljdewey
heee hee and let the games begin!
31.gif
Being a puppy parent, I couldnt agree more!
11.gif
3.gif
23.gif
39.gif
9.gif
41.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh that puppy is beyond cute!!! What a doll you''ve got there! Thanks for sharing.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! I''ve just been having so much fun with our new pup.
9.gif

I don''t think he had ever been on a leash before yesterday, and we were a little concerned about how he''d react on being one a lot -- we live in an apartment, so he needs to be on one whenever he goes outside. He went from being scared of it (first time it was on and gave some resistance) to bounding, falling down, then pouncing and bounding, to finally figuring out that he can actually walk on it. Heehee. Although there''s still a lot of puppy bounding going on.

He''s also really really taken to his crate. He''s trying to hoard stuff in it too. He managed to grab one of the kitchen towels off of the rack and then got it in his crate (we''re going to find a new home for the towels). We''re having a time with the whole pee on the newspaper bit, because he thinks its a toy and he''ll shred it and carry all of the pieces into his crate. Unfortunately, he managed to close the crate door just before bed without us realizing, and was sleeping cuddled up to the side of the crate when we woke up this morning.

But, we''ve both been getting tons and tons of puppy kisses. Mmm.

My parents have a ckcs (8 years old, maybe?) and she''s still the cutest thing. I love that they''re this adorable both as puppies and adults.

Deco, I had no idea that papillons and ckcs were related! But I was just looking in my dog book, and it said that there are rumors that they interbred papillons and shetland sheepdogs with king charles spaniels (the short nosed guys) when they were trying to get the cavalier long nose back.

caligal

Shiny_Rock
AWWWWW- what a sweetie!!!
1.gif
30.gif
36.gif
I LOVE Cavaliers- they have the best faces ever!! Congrats and welcome to the world of pet ownership- it is pretty fabulous having a furbaby to come home to! Now- watch out that you don''t want to buy 1-infinity friends to join your little one!

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
I want his clone!

Congratulations
36.gif

orangevixen

Shiny_Rock
me too!! i want the other clone
emteeth.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
OH Blen he is so precious! I saw a puppy for sale sign the other day and had to control myself not to stop. Oh I am so jealous!

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Blenheim, he''s ADORABLE!!! I''m more of a cat person, but if I were to ever get a doggie, that breed would be it! Any chance you''re going to dress up in a Chanel outfit (a la Charlotte York) and take Dylan on walks that way?
9.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my lord that is a killer cute baby! Congratulations Mommy Blen!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results