shape
carat
color
clarity

Our INVITES! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Love it, EM!!! Just gorgeous!!!!!
36.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Thanks DANI! I''m in love with them.
emteeth.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
EM1, they''re just gorgeous. You have a great taste lady!

Love the way the purple ribbon accents the paper.
30.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Awww...Bia, thanks!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous invites! I would love getting one of those in the mail!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Those look gorgeous!!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
yay, my account is fixed! Thank you all for the positive comments!

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
They''re beautiful! I''m going to have to save the link, because I want to do tri-folds and I love the way yours look.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 11:20:17 PM
Author: Octavia
They''re beautiful! I''m going to have to save the link, because I want to do tri-folds and I love the way yours look.
Hi Octavia! Thank you so much. Let me know if you have any questions.

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
They came out beautifully! I love your colors too!

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
I love your invites! I especially love the Shakespeare quote you have on the top...it seriously got me a little choked up when I read it.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 10:44:01 AM
Author: gummibear
I love your invites! I especially love the Shakespeare quote you have on the top...it seriously got me a little choked up when I read it.
Oh, gummi...that is so sweet. The funny thing about that quote is that my fiance and I went through thousands of quotes until we found one that just made sense.

I know I owe you some links to places. I forgot to ask you what kind of places you are looking for? I''m going to add to the bottom of this the link to my pictures of the places we are using up in the Catskills but I know that I''ve made recommendations for others. What time of year and on which side of the Hudson are you looking?

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Morgie! Can you tell I''m a little obsessed with purple and green?

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Those look so great!

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 5:59:02 PM
Author: emeraldlover1

Date: 4/16/2009 10:44:01 AM
Author: gummibear
Oh, gummi...that is so sweet. The funny thing about that quote is that my fiance and I went through thousands of quotes until we found one that just made sense.

I know I owe you some links to places. I forgot to ask you what kind of places you are looking for? I''m going to add to the bottom of this the link to my pictures of the places we are using up in the Catskills but I know that I''ve made recommendations for others. What time of year and on which side of the Hudson are you looking?
Thank you so much for the link! It''s nice to have recommendations from a real person.
2.gif
I''m starting to freak out at all the choices and possibilities!! I''m a researcher/perfectionist (aka: anal and obsessive) type personality and there is just so much.
26.gif

We are looking to have a smallish wedding (under 100 people) in either NY (Westchester, Hudson Valley or Upstate on Eastern border), Western Mass, Western CT or maybe even Rhode Island or Southern VT.

Targeting September or October 2010 and would love fall foliage to be incorporated somehow. I tend to like like bright spaces and want a location where I can have the ceremony at the reception site....having it be a hotel (or with overnight accomodations) would be a huge plus...

Can''t wait to check out your list........thanks again!
1.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Gummi... I''m going to start a thread for you but I''m going to bump some reccomendations that I made for another poster a while ago. There are so many choices it will all just depend on the feel that you want and of course, your budget. Right now is a great time to book because the prices are soooooooooooooo low.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results