shape
carat
color
clarity

My Save The Date Proof

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I got my Save The Date proof in the mail today and I wanted to share. I''m sorry for the integrity of the picture was compromised. Those are mountians in the background. I''m so happy with the way they turned out and seriously within my budget too! I hope you like them.

psstd.JPG

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Oh, cute!!! I love the colours and the design!!
30.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I really wish you could see it in person. The paper and the style is exactly what I wanted. To be specific I suggested rustic yet modern the colors and the mountians. The background paper looks a little busy in the pic but in person its the perfect dimension. Seriously I love the woman I am getting them from. She is so quick and responsive to my ideas and really at $248 for 125 for personalization of everything I''m really excited about them.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I really like them, totally my style :).

Simple and elegant.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
They are just beautiful. I love the colours too.

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely! I love the border and the fonts!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Thank you!!!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Looks great! Can you let us know who designed them for you?

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
36.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
These are so pretty and elegant! I love the colors. Will this designer be doing your invitations as well?

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2008 7:03:21 PM
Author: kittybean
These are so pretty and elegant! I love the colors. Will this designer be doing your invitations as well?

Yes! I wanted to use the same person so that I kept with the same thing. My fiance and I went and picked out the colors for his tux and the groomsmens'' tuxes yesterday too. All very exciting. My girls dresses are dark purple Melissa Sweet, long and pretty. His tux is going to be black with white vest and white and silver striped tie. His groomsmen are going to be black tuxes with light green vests and light green and silver striped tie. Its going to be so pretty. Then at the reception we are brining in the brown with branch like centerpieces with orchids. It is all starting to come together...so very exciting.

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2008 7:44:20 AM
Author: emeraldlover1

Date: 11/1/2008 7:03:21 PM
Author: kittybean

Yes! I wanted to use the same person so that I kept with the same thing. My fiance and I went and picked out the colors for his tux and the groomsmens'' tuxes yesterday too. All very exciting. My girls dresses are dark purple Melissa Sweet, long and pretty. His tux is going to be black with white vest and white and silver striped tie. His groomsmen are going to be black tuxes with light green vests and light green and silver striped tie. Its going to be so pretty. Then at the reception we are brining in the brown with branch like centerpieces with orchids. It is all starting to come together...so very exciting.
Yes, those colours sound really pretty together. Can''t wait to see pictures after the wedding!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Love them!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful, Emeraldlover! Your guests will love them!
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Love them, EM1!!!! Great job!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results