shape
carat
color
clarity

Our friends' BEAUTIFUL engagement and wedding rings.

itzme

Rough_Rock
WOW that is beautiful set!! Congrats to your friends :appl: :appl: and definitely KUDOS to you for organizing it all to make it happen for them. Totally DELISH!! :lickout:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are just gorgeous Gypsy, you did such a brilliant job!!! That blue is to die for :love: :love: :love:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just LOVE hearing stories like this. To me it reflects my life more because if I get myself something, even if something nice, I don't have an unlimited budget and it is gratifying to know it CAN be done. And yes the engagement ring and wedding band look made for each other!

Great job!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Um, yea, you sort of forgot the most important ingredient.. "Gypsy"!!

Girrrrl, that set is AMAZING!! I may hire you to source my stuff, sort of like my friend who got paid to design and oversee the bathroom remodel.

Lovely!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:

i think i went back at least twice to check the budget... gorgeous set at any price, but to have done THAT for THAT?! nicely done Gypsy!! :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
rainydaze said:

i think i went back at least twice to check the budget... gorgeous set at any price, but to have done THAT for THAT?! nicely done Gypsy!! :appl:
agreed! I can't believe you got all that for the budget :) well done!

Black Jade

Brilliant_Rock
You can be my BEST friend.
Sapphires are my birthstone and I always hate how they look in the stores. But I have really been seeing some beauties here on P'scope and this is maybe the most beautiful I have seen.

chrys31

Rough_Rock
I'm wondering what you asked in the emails? I'm feeling overwhelmed looking through the Simply Sapphires site, and I am thinking there is no way I will ever be able to find something I should pick up!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
chrys31: In my experience John isn't the best with communication. He's not the worst either. But the biggest challenge is to get a hold of him.

What's most important to you? And what do you want to know?

I wanted the nicest stone for the budget. I asked about color, I didn't want anything navy. I didn't want a window or zoning that was too obvious. Those were my biggest concerns. Extinction is something you can ask about as well.

Just ask the questions you need to. You can also just ask him to recommend the nicest stone he has for your budget. Or to tell you when he is getting new stock.

You can always ask questions about the stones you are considering on the colored stone forum as well.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
rainydaze|1329315553|3126612 said:

Thanks everyone! I'm so glad you all like the set. I think it's very elegant too. I DO wish I had hand shots, it really looks even better on her hand. I'll see if I can get one at least with my phone camera.

To be fair, it was before the royal wedding jacked up all the prices on sapphires and the engagement ring was before the crazy metal price increases. Now I couldn't even get close to that.

I really enjoy finding the right jewelry for people. It's just fun. And budgets are only a challenge if people aren't flexible. As long as people have an open mind... it's a fun hunt.

lospants

Rough_Rock
Wow, thanks so much for sharing! All the rings are beautiful, and it's nice to be reminded that it doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg for something so beautiful and personal

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Such a beautiful and stylish set! Can not believe the price tag!

chrys31

Rough_Rock
Gypsy|1329975981|3132268 said:
chrys31: In my experience John isn't the best with communication. He's not the worst either. But the biggest challenge is to get a hold of him.

What's most important to you? And what do you want to know?

I wanted the nicest stone for the budget. I asked about color, I didn't want anything navy. I didn't want a window or zoning that was too obvious. Those were my biggest concerns. Extinction is something you can ask about as well.

Just ask the questions you need to. You can also just ask him to recommend the nicest stone he has for your budget. Or to tell you when he is getting new stock.

You can always ask questions about the stones you are considering on the colored stone forum as well.

This was so helpful, thank you! I think my concerns are the same as yours, including the no navy rule. I will try to get a hold of him! Thank you so much for this post :D

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Wowza! What an amazing set, especially on such a budget! Way to go Gypsy - I'm so happy that you were able to make them so happy! :appl:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow her rings are so gorgeous!!!! :love: :love: :love: great job!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
You don't have to spend a lot of money to have beautiful jewellery. As long as you have a Gypsy up your sleeve :bigsmile:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well if you are a PSer you have a Gypsy on call. :)

Thanks guys! I'm getting my own sapphire this week, and If everything works out, I will have a sapphire three stone eventually. Fingers crossed!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I too have come back a few times to take another look. I love the set, and how well they match. I want!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set, Gypsy! It's so sweet of you to do this for your friends.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results