shape
carat
color
clarity

Our engagement ring!! Thank you WINK and WHITEFLASH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Paul and I are fully in love with one another and we love the ring we have to symbolize our upcoming marriage. The stone is a round .541 J SI1 that sparkles and glimmers and shines like crazy! Jamie, from WhiteFlash, is awesome and patient, and handled my bestering and asking questions very well, and dealt with a cautious boy who''d never bought online VERY well. Thank you!! Wink is amazing, and he made the ring look just like the Water Lily we loved, but didn''t want to pay the Niwaka price for. Besides, mine''s set with a slightly bigger diamond than they do!
31.gif

So, if anyone is even a little be leary of using an online vendor, don''t be when it comes to Wink and Whiteflash. I was annoying as heck with Whiteflash, trying to figure out if Paul''d gotten the stone yet, and no one ever made me feel like I was pestering a bit.

And Wink had many calls and questions from Paul and he and Shelia were very receptive to his concerns and qualms with using an online vendor.

What they created is simply beautiful!!
9.gif

This is what they made:

tulip2a.JPG

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats
36.gif
Love the ring.

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Fisherofmengirly:
21.gif
..Thats a MOUTHFUL...
2.gif

Thank you for sharing your online experience with the forum. I am interested in seeing the side profile of your setting. Maybe you have more Pictures? You stated it replicates the style of a Water Lily and I wanted to take a look at the Prongs..
21.gif

WhiteFlash & Wink are Top Notch Vendor''s and great to Deal with. I have dealt with Whiteflash and am currently dealing with Wink on a Pendant. i can''t speak highly enough of their service.
35.gif

Your Ring is Beautiful..Congratulations...
9.gif

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
This shows the profile and TULIP head part of my ring. It''s my favorite part!

mytulip2aa.JPG

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Heehee, Colored Gemstone Nut is quite a name, too!
9.gif

I''m slow with the downloading and I''m still trying to learn how to take pictures the right way. Just learned today, thank goodness for my boy! It''s been a bleak day here, but I''m hoping to have some sunshine pictures soon!

wholehand111.JPG

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~OOOOH!!! I love it...especially the side view!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!
30.gif

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
I thought this looked cool, with the ring picking up the colors of the dark hardwood floor and the yellowish light in the room.

profiletulip.JPG

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Another blury shot, but I like the flickers of color. But good grief do I look like a hairy monster!
6.gif

profiletulip2.JPG

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Is there a surprise diamond under there??
30.gif

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Okay, my last one for the night. I''ll try for some pretty outside shots tomorrow. The profile''s pretty and I love it, but I want to capture the sparkle factor, too.

This could become addictive.

profiletulip3.JPG

Christa

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Fisher, I''ve been wating a long time to see that on your finger . . . I''ve been following your story from The Land of the Lurkers ever since Aargh&Stuff started posting. Many, many congratulations.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
BlingDiva,
There isn''t a surprise diamond. When we were looking at having a custom made replica of Water Lily, we were told it had a surprise diamond, but neither of us ever saw it in the pictures, so we decided it wasn''t necessary. We ended up not going the custom route and instead Paul asked Wink to use the Roseco cathedral and to drop the tulip head to the bottom of the shank, so it looks sunken into the band. Just like the original. Closer than I could have imagined.

I hope WINK or someone from WHITEFLASH comes upon this, because they ROCK!!!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Fisher and Argh, it''s beautiful! I think it''s perfect, Wink did a great job creating the setting for you. I love the tulip!!!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
That profile is just awesome! Congratulations!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats, you two seem like such a sweet couple. What a lovely ring too! I love the tulip head.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Fishie - and to WF and Sir Wink
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Fabulous ring and I love your long dainty fingers too, I am jealous...
27.gif

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
I forgot to mention that the pocket watch was Paul''s *engagement ring.* I''d been teasing him about him having one, too, from me. When he asked, he waited a little bit and because I was *SO* crazy happy, I forgot about his watch, and he said, "Oh yeah, where''s my ring?" I thought it was precious that even though he thought it was ODD as crud for a man to get a ring, he''d grown to look forward to it. When he opened it though, and saw the watch, I distinctly remember a sigh of relief.
9.gif
It''s engraved really nicely and he loves it lots. I love the picture of both of our *engagement rings* hanging out together.
9.gif
9.gif

Thank you all for the compliments. I just adore it! I''m hoping for some sunshine today, because I''m determined to learn how to take good pictures!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
So are you engaged to Aargh & Stuff? I remember his posts well, but I thought he was going to surprise his fiance?

The ring came out even better than I had thought! Congratulations!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I love love love love it! The tulip profile is just stunning. So happy to finally see pics of this lovely, long-awaited sparklie.
30.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, great pics! I have so been looking forward to seeing more of your ring! Congratulations again!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is just gorgeous and that setting captures the tulip look perfectly. Very pretty and classy.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your tulip ring is so pretty! Congratulations on your engagement!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s beautiful...love the tulip head
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very pretty! Very flattering on your long slender fingers! Congrats.

cheers--Sharon

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
THANKS for sharing additional pics.

I was wondering when you were going to make it over here to SMTR and post, since now have an open access pass to al of PS!

CONGRATS to the happy couple!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Fisher, it''s gorgeous!!! I love the tulip head, so pretty. Congrats to you and to Paul. ENJOY!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Fishie!! Love the tulip head and the N/S/E/W orientation of the prongs!!!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
congrats!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it is gorgeous!!! And I just love the tulip setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results