shape
carat
color
clarity

Oscars Celebrity Red Carpet fashion 2019

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did this one get missed? Arguably the most daring ensemble of the evening.

ETA - Ah, I see I missed that it wasn't missed. :) I'll leave it here though. It deserves 2 posts I think.

190226125156-selma-blair-exlarge-169.jpg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did this one get missed? Arguably the most daring ensemble of the evening.

ETA - Ah, I see I missed that it wasn't missed. :) I'll leave it here though. It deserves 2 posts I think.

190226125156-selma-blair-exlarge-169.jpg

Selma looked beautiful and was so happy to be there.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loved this thread @missy Thank you for taking the time to put this together. :)
So....I saved this picture because I am looking for a mother of the the groom dress. Any idea who she is so I can find out who she is wearing?
Thanks anyone who knows!!
0E76D106-F368-41A7-91CB-78DB5214C0FD.jpeg

Hi Sandeek, her name is Letitia Wright and she is wearing a Dior haute couture dress.

@fluffboll Oh thank you so much! Hmm, probably out of my price range though. :P2

@Sandeek you would look beautiful in this gown and I bet you could find a similar one at a more affordable cost.

And wow I loved her hair too.

Letitia-Wright-Hair-Oscars-2019.jpg

Nestled in her pixie cut, styled by Ursula Stephen, was an arrangement of pearl pins that looked like a constellation of stars in the sky.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I would love help! If you see anything like this I would be grateful. It’s an October wedding, so sleeves are a necessity for me. I may have to wait until they bring out the fall gowns. Thank you! :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Sandeek Here are some black tie dresses you can rent...I don't see Letitia Wright's exact dress in here but maybe some other ideas?

https://www.renttherunway.com/c/gala-dresses?act_type=gridsidebar&sort=priceDesc#1554297540547

this one is beautiful
https://www.renttherunway.com/shop/designers/marchesa_notte/moises_embroidered_gown

I always have good luck finding dresses in the stores despite more options online. In fact for every black tie affair I have attended in the past 2 decades I found my dress in the stores. And usually within one or two weekends of looking. You have a number of months to find something so if you have the energy maybe start shopping in person and see if you find the "one". I shop anywhere from vintage shops to outlet stores to the department stores. Anyway I am continuing the search but just wanted to add some thoughts.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results