shape
carat
color
clarity

ordering a gelinabaci setting online

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bobdobilina

Rough_Rock
hi everyone,

so we''re looking to order a diamond online and get it set in a gelinabaci setting. Are any of the online diamond vendors able to do this? or do we need to get the diamond sent to us and take it in to a local jeweller?

N8-Star

Rough_Rock
dimendscaasi is a Gelin Abaci dealer... but they require that you buy the stone from them. If you are looking for a local jewler to have the stone set in a Gelin setting... you may want to check and see if they require you to buy a stone from them. I was able to find a few locally who were willing to do that... but ultimately decided on a different material for the ring.

I believe that "starspun" purchased a diamond from GOG on here... and I think she used diamond brokers of FL to have the stone set.

good luck with your ring!!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Check out mickeyroof.com... they have good prices and a few PS'ers have used them and been pleased with their customer service. (they sell GA settings, just wanted to clarify... you would buy your stone then ship it to them..)

a

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
jared''s carries the gelin abaci line and will set another''s diamond for you. just tell them it''s a family stone.

just to be sure, go and ask first.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    He Said, "Yes!"
    He Said, "Yes!"

Need expert help finding that diamonds?

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.