shape
carat
color
clarity

Opps!! I messed up!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nani565

Shiny_Rock
Hey everyone!

I stuffed and sent out my invitations this weekend, and as we were stuffing and stamping invitations we remembered a few people whom we had forgotten to put on the list, so after we had finished all the invitations we worked on the 4 or 5 we had forgotten, we addressed the envelope and stuffed them but it turns out I forgot to put a stamp on the return postcard! and I have already sent them out, I know exactly which response postcards do not have a stamp, but now my question is what should I do about this? Should I forget about it and hope they put a stamp, or should I call these people apologize for the mix up and offer to pickup the response card, or should I just send them a note in the mail with a stamp for them to use attached? I am so embarrassed/angry at myself for forgetting and I feel terrible, what should I do?? please guide me!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I wouldn''t want to hilight that they were last minute additions... it sucks that they may have to provide their own postage, but I''m sure too many people won''t be offended by this. (You know them... and can advise best.)

I''d just plan on calling them to follow up if you don''t hear back from them... I know it sucks, but you''ll have to call anyone that doesn''t respond, or who''s card gets lost in the mail, for your final count anyway... so I''d let it go.

That stinks though! Try not to stress out too much over it though.

nani565

Shiny_Rock
They weren''t last minute additions, we always intended to invite them, but we didnt have their addresses yet so they had been taken off the list to do the mail merge to print, but I think your right I don''t think anyone would be offended, and if they dont respond we can just call! thank you, hearing things from pricescopers makes me feel like it is okay LoL !!

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
This is totally something I would do! haha If these people are close friends or family, I would just call them up or shoot them an email and let them know that I forgot the postage and wasn''t just being cheap. I''d also let them know that if they wanted, they could just RSVP by phone or email when they knew whether they could make it or not.

If the people were more distant family members or friends of my parents, I would just have one of my parents do the calling/ emailing for me.

Don''t worry - I really don''t think anyone would be offended by it! Mistakes happen!

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
i purposely left off stamps on FI''s coworkers or his relatives that he can easily pick up the rsvps from, turns out a few of them still put on a stamp and mailed them anyways, so i think your guests will either put the stamp on themselves and send it or contact you another way to let you know whether they are coming or not

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results