carat
color
clarity

Opinions?

Victor Canera

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi Everyone!

Thank you everyone for bringing this to our attention. Although extra facets are usually considered a Clarity Characteristic unrelated to craftsmanship or performance, we’ve decided to remove extra facets for being considered for our brand.
The stone in discussion here happened to be our only CIH stone with an extra facet which will be removed and corrected.
For full transparency, our full list of CIH proportions and vetting criteria (which will include extra facets) will be published online in the weeks ahead.

Thank you and have an amazing New Year!

Last edited:

worktoohard

Rough_Rock
@sledge do you have an email I could email or some way of contacting you? I’d appreciate your opinion on something as I genuinely believe it. I just don’t want to post on ps to start a huge debate!

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@sledge do you have an email I could email or some way of contacting you? I’d appreciate your opinion on something as I genuinely believe it. I just don’t want to post on ps to start a huge debate!

I'm happy to help.

Unfortunately, we don't have private messaging here. And it's against forum rules to post an email address or anything like that.

However, I am on LoupeTroop and you can find me by searching my username (same there as here).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results