shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jasper11

Rough_Rock
Hi
I''ve been on and off of his site, so much going on it''ll take a while before we finalize on a diamond and such, but love checking in from time to time.
These are 2 ring sets I like, looking for opinions: (like if something doesn''t work together, problems, concerns).

The silvery set is by ArtCarved, it''s a palladium set with pave'', knife edged. It''s called Belle. (this is the actual ring set pict)
Without the center stone it''s about $1,900.
I like the knife edge cuz it gives the appearance of side stones without those stones being hidden by the band.

The next is the solitaire, white gold, with a wg diamond and baguette ruby ring. (this is almost like the ring set pict).
The band alone is nearly $1,000 and I don''t have a quote yet on the solitaire as I haven''t picked out the size diamond.
The problem with this one, though, is it''s not a set and the solitaire tends to shadow the band.
thanks!

2sets.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi jasper, i personally would go with the first choice especially for the e-ring for several reasons.
Rubies though very pretty should be seen before buy and from a picture, especially like the one you have posted, it's a game.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2007 12:54:45 PM
Author: Pricescope
Hi jasper, i personally would go with the first choice especially for the e-ring for several reasons.
Rubies though very pretty should be seen before buy and from a picture, especially like the one you have posted, it''s a game.
Ditto!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2007 1:24:20 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 1/26/2007 12:54:45 PM
Author: Pricescope
Rubies though very pretty should be seen before buy and from a picture, especially like the one you have posted, it''s a game.
Ditto!
double ditto.
good advice.

jasper11

Rough_Rock
Hi
Thanks! The rings were both from jewellers.
The ArtCarved happens to be either online or thru a jewelers and the solitaire and ruby band are from a jewellers. I just tried to find a similar picture to use as an example.
The ruby diamond band at Robert & Gabriel is beautiful. The solataire''s band could be shaved down in order to match the width.
I''m just concerned about the solitaire shadowing the band.
Jasper (he is my round red headed cat, ain''t he cute?)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results