shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions Please...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mirre

Shiny_Rock
Hello!

BF has asked what I want in a ring. Well I know from previously looking that I have three kinds in mind. I will list them below. Two of them I have tried on and absolutely love on my hand. The other I have only seen pictures of. My question is do any of you have rings similar to these and if so could you show pics with the wedding bands? The main one I want to know how it fits with the w. band is the three stone. I don't like the curved bands... I like for them to sit flush with the e. ring. Also, if you were to take elements from each to create one would it look ok and/or how would you suggest doing so?

I'm particularly fond of all three. I really like the knife edge plus pave' of the ArtCarved, Love the burnished stones of the Diana, and adore the oval and half moon combo of the JB Star.

This is the main one I'd like to see with the wedding bands (if anyone has something similar to it) Three stone oval with half moon sides: JB Star

The Diana with burnished sides

The ArtCarved (and matching band) and they also have one that looks similar to the Diana mentioned above.

Thank you all for your help!
35.gif

ETA: Does anyone have a ring with burnished stones? And further does anyone have them on a knife edge?

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi there!

The third link didn''t show up for me, but of the ones so far I like the JRdunn one the best. It looks like the other one, but it has a profile that would allow a wedding band to sit with it without getting scratched up. The other two are gorgeous too, but I can''t say much about the third.

mirre

Shiny_Rock
Thank you!

Sorry about the link not working, see if this works? Also here''s the band to it.

littlemissbliss

Shiny_Rock
mirre: I adore the Diana setting. I strongly considered a different Diana setting, but they are all beautiful and very feminine. The JBStar ring is also beautiful, but doesn''t seem as dainty to me (it could just be the angle of the photo).

Can''t wait to see what you decide!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I really like the artcarved one! It's fun.
1.gif
I've seen several of the Diana settings in person, and I wasn't really happy with the way they look IRL. Make sure whatever you choose that you try to see it in person first!

mirre

Shiny_Rock
I have actually seen and tried on both the JB Star and the ArtCarved rings. I am going to try to see if I can find other jewellers around here that carry the Dianas. So far the place that I found the other two at was suppose to have them but they only carried the wedding bands not the Diana Engagement rings.
8.gif
I would think that if I could find the ArtCarved that looks similar to the Diana that would give me an idea of how it might look on.

BF wants to have the actual ring I would be getting custom made so I''m really just trying to figure out which elements look best. I know I LOVE the knife edge but I''m not sure if I''ll like the burnished. Funny how you can put something that you love to look at on your finger and it''s all wrong isn''t it? I absolutely protested round centers for years and only a princess would do... until I put it on and found that the princess just looked horrible on my finger and a round looked amazing! Except for solitaires (which I do not want) and rounds look strange on me and squares look the best... but only in solitaires.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 2:18:27 PM
Author: mirre
Thank you!

Sorry about the link not working, see if this works? Also here''s the band to it.
This worked now! That one is lovely too and probably my second fav. My first fav is still the JR setting.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Sorry no pictures but I really like the Diana
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ms.halo

Shiny_Rock
I''m partial to the ArtCarved personally. I do love three stone rings, though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results