shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on this princess cut stone please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

caseyp2005

Rough_Rock
We have been looking around to upgrade my center diamond of my engagement ring and I found this one on whiteflash.com:

Item Code: 4868036
Price: $3,778.00
Report: GIA
Shape: Princess
Carat: 0.93
Color: F
Clarity: VS2
Depth: 73.9
Table: 69
Girdle: STK-TK
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Good
Culet: None
Fluorescence: No
Measurements: 5.21-5.21X3.85
Length/Width: 1.00

I am not sure about the depth and table but I am by far not an expert so I thought I would get opinions from here. We are just getting prices right now and I am looking for a stone between .90-1.00 carats. If we upgrade where we bought the stone we will get what he paid for it which was $2k and we could probably spend about another $2000 - $2500 on the upgraded stone.

Thanks in advance!

caseyp2005

Rough_Rock
Hmmm...I don''t see a link from the page that shows the diamond detail. On that page on the diamond specs, a sample image and various other links to ask a ?, email, add to ring, etc.

Where would this link be??

Thanks!!

trizzane

Rough_Rock
WF wont have IS/Sarin , etc listed on the page except for a few in-house stones. I didnt check this stone to see if they have it or need to get it. If you find a stone you really want they will bring it in for you. (this was my experience) Like Gary said, you really cant tell from the #''s alone. All i can tell from these #''s is that the size of the stone is very similiar to my .81, based on depth and a thicker girdle. If this stone is what you really want, or would want to see, i would let them know and go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results