shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on this diamond

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I have a Whiteflash ACA almost this exact size! Mine is a K VS2 and I don't see anything but sparkle. I haven't looked at my report since I bought it and I seriously have no idea where any of the inclusions are!

The images and videos are so magnified, the inclusions can look scary. But I am 50 and I don't have good eyesight anyway. (Which is such a BONUS!) If the Whiteflash people have trouble seeing it, I always know I am golden!

You are absolutely doing the right thing by going for the 2 ct! I, too, tried on a 1.5 and a 2 in a jewelry store beforehand. The 1.5 was a "Wow" and the 2 ct was a "Ohhhhhh WOWWWW!" You. Will. Love. It.

I have had my ACA for 2 years and I am STILL mesmerized by it. It's AMAZING! I am probably going to turn it into a 3 stone soon (which was my original plan), but even by itself, it is just phenomenal. I can't wait to see yours!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Take a big breath! It will be perfect. And in a month it will look small. :bigsmile:

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You won’t see a thing, unless maybe you are standing in a certain way with a certain light with magnifying glasses and LOOKING FOR IT. So, just enjoy the beauty and sentiment. And if it does bug you, it’s WF and you can trade it in for a 2.5 :)

Anna Norris

Rough_Rock
You won’t see a thing, unless maybe you are standing in a certain way with a certain light with magnifying glasses and LOOKING FOR IT. So, just enjoy the beauty and sentiment. And if it does bug you, it’s WF and you can trade it in for a 2.5 :)

2.5. Lol …

It’s done. Wire transfer sent. I’m going to go breathe in my paper sack and cry (in a good way). Wow.

He is so good to me.

ellekay

Rough_Rock
I'm glad you took the plunge, and I think you will be, too. I just visited WF in person and had a really really hard time seeing the inclusions even in SI1 diamonds--if I'm honest, I couldn't see any of the except maybe one with my naked eye, and even then I wasn't sure. I couldn't pick half of them out with a loupe, either. I'm sure there are lots of people with sharper eyes than me who could find them, but none of the inclusions were distracting or obvious. It may help to remember your diamond was born in the earth and any small inclusions are like birthmarks--they make your diamond identifiable and one of a kind. Excited to see the final piece! That's a gorgeous setting you've chosen.

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
You don’t have any reason not to get it. You have 30 days to return it if you aren’t happy, which I don’t think will happen! Now, go have a big glass of wine!

Anna Norris

Rough_Rock
I’m excited now that my anxiety has calmed down. The other route would have just prolonged it.

It’s going to take 4 weeks.

Excited to see it.

A 2 carat. Wow. My SO is so good to me.

Anna Norris

Rough_Rock
I’m starting to stress this 2 carat is going to be too big.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m starting to stress this 2 carat is going to be too big.

You have been stressing since the beginning! Lol! You are going to have to wait to receive it to make up your mind. You can always return or trade it. You previously stated that the two carat gave you butterflies so remember that feeling and hold tight. I think you will love it but don’t make yourself sick in the meanwhile. Many girls would love to have a two carat diamond coming their way!!

Anna Norris

Rough_Rock
I found this

IMG_4358.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4359.jpeg
    IMG_4359.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 5

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It will be a lovely size on your finger. Very elegant and definitely not gaudy. The waiting is always hard, but with happy anticipation. Try not to stress about the size, you will see that after wearing it for a few weeks it will look right at home on your finger. Exciting!!

Anna Norris

Rough_Rock
You have been stressing since the beginning! Lol! You are going to have to wait to receive it to make up your mind. You can always return or trade it. You previously stated that the two carat gave you butterflies so remember that feeling and hold tight. I think you will love it but don’t make yourself sick in the meanwhile. Many girls would love to have a two carat diamond coming their way!!

My SO says the same thing. He keeps saying CHILL! It’s going to be beautiful.

Anna Norris

Rough_Rock
Last edited:

Anna Norris

Rough_Rock
Keep busy! Take walks, read books, clean house - whatever you do to keep your mind occupied. You can choose to worry OR to look forward with anticipation - the choice is yours!

I can’t wait.
Keep busy! Take walks, read books, clean house - whatever you do to keep your mind occupied. You can choose to worry OR to look forward with anticipation - the choice is yours!

I’m starting to really look forward to it. So is my SO. He mentioned it this morning. Said he can’t wait to see the ring.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can’t wait.

I’m starting to really look forward to it. So is my SO. He mentioned it this morning. Said he can’t wait to see the ring.

Now you're movin' and groovin'! Keep up the positive spirit!

Anna Norris

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have pictures of a carat on their hand? Looking online and videos and they look HUGE! My stress level has kicked in again.

I think It’s going to be too big.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone have pictures of a carat on their hand? Looking online and videos and they look HUGE! My stress level has kicked in again.

I think It’s going to be too big.

What is your ring size thereabouts?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results