clarity

Opinions on this diamond

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
additional clouds with clouds listed as first inclusion :eek2:

Leigh10

Shiny_Rock
Something to consider... maybe drop down to 1.5 ct. with perfect measurements (or drop the color and add fluorescence to make a lower color grade look just as white. Brian Gavin has some really great stones like this). Good luck in your search and congratulations!

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Something to consider... maybe drop down to 1.5 ct. with perfect measurements (or drop the color and add fluorescence to make a lower color grade look just as white. Brian Gavin has some really great stones like this). Good luck in your search and congratulations!

That is a dangerous game to play, and an easy way to get disappointed if color is important to the buyer. Fluor should NOT be a substitute for a true bump in color grade, but instead purchased as a "conditional perk".

FWIW, I purchased my wife a BGD Blue H-VS2 w/ MBF. I like her stone, fluor & BGD. But it's absolutely not the same as buying a G or better color.

For the sake of brevity and avoiding being too analytical, I will reference to the PS article on fluor if you'd like to learn more.

Leigh10

Shiny_Rock
That is a dangerous game to play, and an easy way to get disappointed if color is important to the buyer. Fluor should NOT be a substitute for a true bump in color grade, but instead purchased as a "conditional perk".

FWIW, I purchased my wife a BGD Blue H-VS2 w/ MBF. I like her stone, fluor & BGD. But it's absolutely not the same as buying a G or better color.

For the sake of brevity and avoiding being too analytical, I will reference to the PS article on fluor if you'd like to learn more.

"A dangerous game to play..."? What are you the diamond police?!?

My first words were "Something to consider..." This means to look at all the options and with ALL the information, then make a choice. FYI - your choice of what is best is only YOUR choice.

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
"A dangerous game to play..."? What are you the diamond police?!?

My first words were "Something to consider..." This means to look at all the options and with ALL the information, then make a choice. FYI - your choice of what is best is only YOUR choice.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, the OP and others that may read this thread need to understand that fluor is conditional and not “always on” so it may be a perk, but it is not a substitution to a better color grade.

I hope these comments are taken constructively and not offensively as I do believe you meant well and I do value you & your opinion.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results