shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on the perfect wedding band to go with my AVC pls!

nadiamo

Rough_Rock
When I was shopping for the engagement ring setting, I already had my heart set for the 0.75 ctw 5-stone band. After I got my ring, I went back to check the wedding band, and found out it might be too big for my ering, since it's only 1ct.. My bf thinks the band is too much that it doesn't show the beauty of AVC anymore.. here is some pictures. the ering showing here is the sample, which the center stone seems bigger than mine.

photo 2.JPG

photo 1.JPG

samples.jpg

nadiamo

Rough_Rock
Re: Opinions on the perfect wedding band to go with my AVC p

and then I went to the store again tried these options with my own ring. Here are more pictures:

plain band

with skinny diamond band (3/4 band)

with Beverly K band 1

with beverly k band 2

Among all these I like the beverly k band 1 the most. it doesn't require a spacer as if I goes with the 5-stone, and it's not too much bling to have a big color contrast with my ering stone (it's a K color) as the diamond band...

6d2288abjw1dgjck8zn3qj.jpg

6d2288abjw1dgjcm9ogenj.jpg

6d2288abjw1dgjct43yakj.jpg

6d2288abjw1dgjcuocse7j.png

nadiamo

Rough_Rock

should I go for one of these 5 options?? or any other suggestions?

Thank you! :appl:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Your AVC is beautiful! I love it with the Beverly K band :love: :love: !

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

BEV K band or the skinny diamond band. I do think that the 5 stone band is a bit overwhelming for your AVC.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I agree, it is lovely with the bevk or skinny diamond band :love:

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock

I like the Bev K band - gives you a little bling without overwhelming the AVC!

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock

I like the skinny diamond band ! It makes your AVC look larger and looks beautiful on your hand. :)

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock

BEVERLY K #1 :love: :love: :love: My heart skipped a beap when I saw that, it would make such a unique wedding set. It let's you solitaire shine but give you something extra. If I had to make a second choice it would be the thin band.

Good luck :bigsmile:

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock

Skinny diamond band all the way!!

Its the one that made me think WOW! :appl:

Really lets the facets of your AVC stand out

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am a big bling lovin girl, so I love the original 5 stone. My second choice would be the Beverly K band. It is lovely too!

Love Street

Shiny_Rock

I really like the Bev K and the skinny diamond band.

However, I think I prefer the Bev K because it would look substantial enough on its own if you ever wore it without the e-ring, and also because of what you noticed with the color comparison between the skinny band and your K AVC. I have an M AVC (with warm sidestones) and a G/H shared prong band 2.2mm. I wear them on separate hands, but the color difference is noticeable if they are next to each other - I fantasize about getting a lower color wedding band now!

But you can't go wrong with either one - they're both beautiful and complement the ring. I do think the 5 stone is a little overpowering, and shared prongs, while lovely, can be high maintenance with the spacer requirement (my shared prong chewed through my first e-ring after wearing them together 4 years - which is why I now wear the rings separately!).

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I really like the Bev K #1 band a lot with your AVC. I have the second Bev K choice and it's a wider ring.

MelbourneGirl

Rough_Rock

call me crazy but i'm loving that 5 stone with your ER... :twirl: However those shots are quite close up, it would have been good to see them with the same distance away as the other shots. i still vote for that though. Just a thought is there an option for another 5 stone with smaller points if your still worried?

helene78

Rough_Rock

I really like the BevK #1 and the diamond band...

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock

I like the skinny band the best and then the Beverly K. I think the five stone is too much.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock

I like it with the skinny diamond band!! Beautiful combo!!

Cachette :))

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

the orig 5-stone, or maybe a similar 5-stone set a bit lower.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

Well, I guess I am the voice of dissent here because I'm not loving it with the Beverly K band. Its a beautiful band but I think it looks too wide for your gorgeous e-ring. However, many people like the look of a wide wedding band, its all just a matter of opinion so go with what you love!

My #1 vote is the skinny diamond band and #2 would be the plain band. I also think it would look good with a diamond band a little bit thicker than the skinny one, but not quite as thick as the 5-stone.

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock

I like the Bev K #1 and the skinny diamond band best.

I really don't think you can go wrong with any of your choices that you showed us with your actual ring. But I do think the 5 stone is a bit much. Have you looked at any 5 stones or half eternities with smaller stones?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

What can I say...I like the 5 stone! Really gives you lots of bling. My second choice would be the 1st bev k.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock

Skinny diamond band stacked with the plain band! I love this look and rock is daily with my own plain 2 mm platinum band, BGD micropave eternity band, and plain solitaire square cushion engagement ring (that is probably the same dimensions as yours- its just over 1 carat). I love having the two bands so if I want to go a little more casual (or don't want to risk damaging my e-ring) I still have a little sparkle with the eternity.

I'm inclined to agree with your SO on the 5-stone band. I, too, considered adding a 5-stone to my set and I was not only worried about it overwhelming my e-ring but I was also worried about the girdles of the stones in the 5-stone damaging my e-ring setting.

nfowife

Brilliant_Rock

I like the skinny diamond band too. You could also get 2 and put one on each side of the AVC. Or do that down the road for an anniversary.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock

I like the skinny diamond band the best. Followed closely by the Beverly k!

tigian

Ideal_Rock

Skinny diamond band is gorgeous with your ring. I also like the plain band. The bev K band seems like a good stand alone band, but for some reason (Im in the minority), it takes away from your stone.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I agree that the 5 stone ring just isn't complimentary to the e-ring. I love the Bev K bands the most. Your e-ring shank is very thin, so you can manage a slightly wider wedding band. I just think that delicate sparkle does not take away from the e-ring. If you wanted to go with a straight diamond band, I think one just a tad wider than the skinny one you are showing would be better.

I'd love to know the model #'s of the Bev K bands if you know, because it helps so much to have real life perspective.

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock

I'm a big bling girl but I have to say that I just love the Bev K #1 band with your ring. I was scrolling down the pictures and when I reached that ring my reaction was "WOW" love it. I think it really showcases your classic e-ring.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock

I really like the beverly k band as well or the thin diamond band if you stacked one on either side of your ering. It's funny because I've had my eye on both of these options with my ering, although mine is an asscher. It helps a bit to see what it looks like on someone elses hand. Tough call though!! :love: Cant wait to see what you decide!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock

I'm with Claritek: the plain band and the skinny diamond band to stack or wear in different combinations. I do like both of the Beverly K bands, though, neither of them look bad at all. I just think if you want to focus to be on the AVC, then the plain and skinny diamond bands add something without being overly interested and 'taking away' from the AVC.

BTW: I've been trolling the AVC threads and you have one of my favorite combos of AVC and solitaire setting. Hope you don't mind, I nabbed a picture of it for my jewelry wish list. :bigsmile:

Mrsacornblue

Shiny_Rock

My choice would be for the thin diamond band, especially if you could get it made a tad bit thicker. I think it really complements your stone nicely. I also like the plain band but I'm always for more bling! I also like the 5 stone if you could have them made a bit smaller.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results