shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on Diamond I am about to purchase Hearts & Arrows

Kavehman

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

This is my first post, however I have browsed this site for the past few months, spent who knows how many hours trying to find the right diamond and I think I have come up with one.

I just wanted to get a few expert opinions as to if you think this diamond will be eye clean in person.

http://www.jamesallen.com/diamonds/H-VS2-Ideal-Cut-Round-Diamond-1315157.asp

I am ordering it from overseas so am unable to arrange a visual inspection in person, and returning it after purchase will be a bit difficult with all the taxes involved.

Any help will be appreciated.

I feel it is an eye clean diamond, and have taken a good look at the hearts and they look alright to me.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Opinions on Diamond I am about to purchase Hearts & Arro

Hearts image is defective to me. 7 o'clock heart is definitely uneven to me.

VS2 almost always eye-clean. Ask JA to double check to your standard if you are worried.

Kavehman

Rough_Rock

Hmmm I think your right, I see that now too. I will double check with them.

Can I also ask, does it make a difference thatthe AGS Report date is from June 2010 ? Do diamonds typically sell quickly ? Or could this particular diamond be a trade in ?

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock

Ask JA about it too. Looks like a stone with specs that is in demand to me too for it to stay around that long.

Kavehman

Rough_Rock

Thanks for your help, really appreciate it.

Came back with a HCA rating of 2.4, but the price of this stone seems a lot lower than for other similar stones, so I'm thinking it may be a decent buy.

I'll ask the question's and see what they have to say, ill let you know too.

IIRC it's round $8k mark

slg47

Ideal_Rock

Stone-cold11|1304084391|2907883 said:
Ask JA about it too. Looks like a stone with specs that is in demand to me too for it to stay around that long.

maybe those leakage areas? although they may be worse in the photo (looks weird/brown?) than they are in real life?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results