shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on cornflower sapphire

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This ring is spectacular! You must be thrilled--it's just gorgeous. Congratulations.

mpc

Rough_Rock
Beautiful stone and ring!! Enjoy!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Returning to your thread to admire the amazing outdoor pics.

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
It’s lovely. What a beautiful blue! Enjoy your ring in happiness and health!

Thank you so much! Makes me so happy everytime I look at it! :D :D

This ring is spectacular! You must be thrilled--it's just gorgeous. Congratulations.

I'm so excited...I can't stop looking at it! It's so gorgeous; sparkly yet velvety, a bit vintage feeling but still fresh looking :)

Beautiful stone and ring!! Enjoy!

Thank you!

Returning to your thread to admire the amazing outdoor pics.

In daylight, the sapphire's got such a wonderful, nearly fluorescent glow...so in love!!! :kiss2:

Nick_G

Shiny_Rock
It certainly is a rich. velevety intense blue! That sapphire was from Sri Lanka wasn't it?

Nick_G

Shiny_Rock
Actually turned out to be from Madagascar! Unheated, certified intense cornflower Madagascar sapphire :)

Aha. Yes that makes perfect sense. There's a deposit there producing sapphires that rival the best of the old Kashmir stones. In fact I think Richard Hughes said that one of the best Kashmir sapphires he saw was from Madagascar.

Edit: I guessed as much in message 79!

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
Aha. Yes that makes perfect sense. There's a deposit there producing sapphires that rival the best of the old Kashmir stones. In fact I think Richard Hughes said that one of the best Kashmir sapphires he saw was from Madagascar.

Edit: I guessed as much in message 79!

Ohh interesting! I do adore this sapphire a lot...it's such a happy, yet intense shade of blue! I've actually heard that Madgascar and Kashmir share a tectonic plate, hence the similarities in terms of mineral composition.

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
So basically....no need to pay the Kashmir certified mark-up! Not when there's excellent sapphires coming out of Madagascar/Sri Lanka :)

shrimpsiumai

Rough_Rock
@Lilith112 Hi, i absolutely LOVE your ring. I want to ask you a few questions on IG. I DM'ed you :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results