shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on 1.01 Cushion Cut

amkarlix

Rough_Rock
I would like to get some opinions from the experienced people on this site on a cushion cut diamond that I recently purchased from Excel Diamonds. I do not have the stone in my possession yet, I am waiting to have them place it in a setting that I will also be purchasing from Excel. I had them look at multiple diamonds that were in the range that I was looking for and they suggested this one which they said far surpassed the others in terms of beauty and light performance. Here is a link to the specs and pictures with GIA report...http://www.exceldiamonds.com/Diamonds-1/GIA-Graded-Loose-Cushion-Cut-1-01-Carat-G-Color-SI1-Clarity-59498.html..

I had no trouble dealing with Excel Diamonds, they were very professional and helpful and I feel like I got a great deal. I saw the same diamond advertised for sale by Blue Nile for $600 more than I paid. I can't wait to get the ring, and propose to my girlfriend. Please let me know what you think of the stone. Also if anyone knows of a good place to have the ring appraised for insurance purposes in the Chicago or central Illinois area please let me know.

Thanks in advance

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks like a beautiful stone. Good luck with the proposal!

amkarlix

Rough_Rock
Thanks VR, I can't wait to see it in person.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results