Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on 1.01 Cushion Cut

amkarlix

Rough_Rock
I would like to get some opinions from the experienced people on this site on a cushion cut diamond that I recently purchased from Excel Diamonds. I do not have the stone in my possession yet, I am waiting to have them place it in a setting that I will also be purchasing from Excel. I had them look at multiple diamonds that were in the range that I was looking for and they suggested this one which they said far surpassed the others in terms of beauty and light performance. Here is a link to the specs and pictures with GIA report...http://www.exceldiamonds.com/Diamonds-1/GIA-Graded-Loose-Cushion-Cut-1-01-Carat-G-Color-SI1-Clarity-59498.html..

I had no trouble dealing with Excel Diamonds, they were very professional and helpful and I feel like I got a great deal. I saw the same diamond advertised for sale by Blue Nile for $600 more than I paid. I can't wait to get the ring, and propose to my girlfriend. Please let me know what you think of the stone. Also if anyone knows of a good place to have the ring appraised for insurance purposes in the Chicago or central Illinois area please let me know.

Thanks in advance

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks like a beautiful stone. Good luck with the proposal!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.