shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinion on this stone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t believe the time is near. Here is the diamond that we are getting. I love it!

http://goodoldgold.com/diamond/2782/

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooooh, looks like a beauty! How do you think you will set it? Please come back with pictures!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it looks to be a stunner with prongable inclusions (if they are even visible). What a beauty. Please post pics when you get it.

shay

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
I''m really excited about this one. I don''t know about the setting yet, but I''m looking for something that will protect the girdle and cover the inclusions.

I know what my dream setting is but I''m not sure if I should get it yet because maybe I''ll upgrade the color or size in the future. I''m not sure I want to spend a lot of money on the setting if I''m not going to be able to use it for the upgrade. I''ll have to wear this one for a while to see if I even want a higher color or larger diamond. Right now, everything about this stone looks great to me so I might not want to upgrade at all. I was thinking of just getting white gold to save money for now, since its not the setting I''ll keep forever.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/3/2007 6:25:13 PM
Author: goldenstar
I''m really excited about this one. I don''t know about the setting yet, but I''m looking for something that will protect the girdle and cover the inclusions.

I know what my dream setting is but I''m not sure if I should get it yet because maybe I''ll upgrade the color or size in the future. I''m not sure I want to spend a lot of money on the setting if I''m not going to be able to use it for the upgrade. I''ll have to wear this one for a while to see if I even want a higher color or larger diamond. Right now, everything about this stone looks great to me so I might not want to upgrade at all. I was thinking of just getting white gold to save money for now, since its not the setting I''ll keep forever.
That is always a good idea. Save the big bucks for the forever setting and stone.

shay

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, you lucky dog! I''ve been eyeing that diamond!

I strongly suggest a solitaire. Does GOG have a Tiffany replica? I think a diamond that size stands on its own and will look stunning in a solitaire, especially while your deciding on your long term setting.

Can''t wait to see it mounted on your finger -- please post pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results