Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • Pricescope Upgrade/Maintenance Is Complete.

We still have a few things to iron out. If you see any bugs, issues or have any concerns, let us know here in this discussion.

Opinion on this stone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t believe the time is near. Here is the diamond that we are getting. I love it!

http://goodoldgold.com/diamond/2782/

Sponsored By:

Related topics:

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooooh, looks like a beauty! How do you think you will set it? Please come back with pictures!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it looks to be a stunner with prongable inclusions (if they are even visible). What a beauty. Please post pics when you get it.

shay

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
I''m really excited about this one. I don''t know about the setting yet, but I''m looking for something that will protect the girdle and cover the inclusions.

I know what my dream setting is but I''m not sure if I should get it yet because maybe I''ll upgrade the color or size in the future. I''m not sure I want to spend a lot of money on the setting if I''m not going to be able to use it for the upgrade. I''ll have to wear this one for a while to see if I even want a higher color or larger diamond. Right now, everything about this stone looks great to me so I might not want to upgrade at all. I was thinking of just getting white gold to save money for now, since its not the setting I''ll keep forever.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/3/2007 6:25:13 PM
Author: goldenstar
I''m really excited about this one. I don''t know about the setting yet, but I''m looking for something that will protect the girdle and cover the inclusions.

I know what my dream setting is but I''m not sure if I should get it yet because maybe I''ll upgrade the color or size in the future. I''m not sure I want to spend a lot of money on the setting if I''m not going to be able to use it for the upgrade. I''ll have to wear this one for a while to see if I even want a higher color or larger diamond. Right now, everything about this stone looks great to me so I might not want to upgrade at all. I was thinking of just getting white gold to save money for now, since its not the setting I''ll keep forever.
That is always a good idea. Save the big bucks for the forever setting and stone.

shay

jayrenay9

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, you lucky dog! I''ve been eyeing that diamond!

I strongly suggest a solitaire. Does GOG have a Tiffany replica? I think a diamond that size stands on its own and will look stunning in a solitaire, especially while your deciding on your long term setting.

Can''t wait to see it mounted on your finger -- please post pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.