shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinion on new EC - good cut?

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much for all your guidance, everyone! Ring came today and I'm so happy with it. This EC has a lively center and seems to have much better facets. I also prefer the slightly longer dimensions! Really grateful for this community!
IMG_2915.jpeg
IMG_2928.jpeg

Omg it’s GORGEOUS! Love it!!!

EClove

Shiny_Rock
Omg it’s GORGEOUS! Love it!!!

Thank you so much!! So happy with how it turned out. Learned a lot between the first diamond and the second about light return and good step cut diamonds... this community is amazing!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much!! So happy with how it turned out. Learned a lot between the first diamond and the second about light return and good step cut diamonds... this community is amazing!
I apologize if you already said above and I missed it, but where did you buy the ring from??

EClove

Shiny_Rock
I apologize if you already said above and I missed it, but where did you buy the ring from??

From Frank Darling! If you google it their rings should come up. I think offer one ring / diamond return for free (and I used that) so you do have to be pretty sure that your diamond is going to be great in those two tries but you can request ASETS from them and lots of videos and photos.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
@EClove love your ec with traps. Do you mind sharing what your ring size is?

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results