shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinion on 2 carat Cushion Cut

Kuzpy

Rough_Rock
It looks like it has nice light return with the exception of those few facets you can see in the idealscope, aset, and video (going through the center).

Is this stone returnable?

Thanks for your input! unfortunately not returnable ... I’ve paid for it to be shipped to where I am and it’ll take a week for it to reach me.

I’ve been dreaming of an elongated cushion for as long as I can remember. However, it’s not very popular here in my country. So, I had to make a decision solely based on the specs, image and video.. I choose this diamond after month long deliberation.

The jeweller provided me with these ideal scope and aset image after I’ve paid for it.
I was hesitating for a whole week on whether or not to post these images up (not sure whether I’m mentally strong enough to face the truth). :D But here I am curiosity got the best of me haha :D

Thanks for being kind with your input <3

Sakuracherry

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for your input! unfortunately not returnable ... I’ve paid for it to be shipped to where I am and it’ll take a week for it to reach me.

I’ve been dreaming of an elongated cushion for as long as I can remember. However, it’s not very popular here in my country. So, I had to make a decision solely based on the specs, image and video.. I choose this diamond after month long deliberation.

The jeweller provided me with these ideal scope and aset image after I’ve paid for it.
I was hesitating for a whole week on whether or not to post these images up (not sure whether I’m mentally strong enough to face the truth). :D But here I am curiosity got the best of me haha :D

Thanks for being kind with your input <3

I do not think those images look too bad. Enjoy the stone! It can be difficult to hunt for diamonds except for MRBs. It’s hard to judge fancy shapes based on numbers. There are not so many nice elongated cushions available. You’ll stand out in the crowd for sure!

Kuzpy

Rough_Rock
I do not think those images look too bad. Enjoy the stone! It can be difficult to hunt for diamonds except for MRBs. It’s hard to judge fancy shapes based on numbers. There are not so many nice elongated cushions available. You’ll stand out in the crowd for sure!

Thank you for your kind words @Sakuracherry :razz: it was indeed quite the hunt to find a decent elongated cushion!

Kuzpy

Rough_Rock
Updates: It’s finally here! :D

Here’s a picture and video link of the diamond
C6B7C934-CBF9-4214-8F4A-D094B16713E9.jpeg

Let me know what you think !

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Updates: It’s finally here! :D

Here’s a picture and video link of the diamond
C6B7C934-CBF9-4214-8F4A-D094B16713E9.jpeg

Let me know what you think !

Beautiful! I don’t think those few facets that were dark in the images are prominent at all in real life, and it looks gorgeous in the video. Let us know what you choose for a setting!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results