shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinion on 1.2 ct RB

Nlc920

Rough_Rock
Everyone who responded to my last thread was super helpful, so thank you!

I'm hoping to get opinions on this 1.2 ct RB I SI1 GIA xxx. HCA is 1.4

Here is a link to the video: https://360diamondview.com/video/6335494097.html

It is marked up price wise compared to other vendors ($7372), but it's a price I'm comfortable with based on how much credit I'll get for my current diamond.

Thoughts? Would you buy this?

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
It looks good in good lighting. We’d need to see the proportions to comment further.

Nlc920

Rough_Rock
@mwilliamanderson

Measurements: 6.78x6.79x4.23

Depth 62.4%
Table 55%
Crown 34.0°
Pavillion 41.0°
Girdle slightly thick
Culet none Screenshot_20200812-154845_Chrome.jpg

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
@mwilliamanderson

Measurements: 6.78x6.79x4.23

Depth 62.4%
Table 55%
Crown 34.0°
Pavillion 41.0°
Girdle slightly thick
Culet none Screenshot_20200812-154845_Chrome.jpg

The measurements you have typed out look good but they don't match the image. The measurements on the diagram I’m not sure about. I’d want to see what the HCA score on those numbers.

Nlc920

Rough_Rock
@mwilliamanderson ah that was my fault. Here's the diagram:

Screenshot_20200812-171107_Drive.jpg

ETA: just kidding. This is for a different diamond. The HCA was 2.4 for this diamond. I SI2 1.2 ct RB.

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
@mwilliamanderson I did run the measurements through HCA and the score was 1.4.

Oh, great! I’m glad they found something for you. I like it and I would buy it after seeing it. Do they have the stone on hand or can they bring it in for you to look at? I can’t remember if they can get you advanced images.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have a picture or link you can post on this new stone (put it on hold first)?

Nlc920

Rough_Rock
Do you have a picture or link you can post on this new stone (put it on hold first)?

Not yet. The manager is checking to see if it's available or not and will let me know on Friday. I'm also considering some oval diamonds too.

Nlc920

Rough_Rock
So just got word back from the manager that the original RB I posted (but had the wrong link and diagram for) is available and she requested it into her store. She said she will take a video of it on Saturday when she gets it.

I mentioned that I'm torn between the RB and one of the ovals from my other post and she said she will request that one too. It sounds like she will end up sending me pictures of them individually and side by side to help me make a decision.

I'm thrilled that this RB is available, but now dreading making a decision!

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
So just got word back from the manager that the original RB I posted (but had the wrong link and diagram for) is available and she requested it into her store. She said she will take a video of it on Saturday when she gets it.

I mentioned that I'm torn between the RB and one of the ovals from my other post and she said she will request that one too. It sounds like she will end up sending me pictures of them individually and side by side to help me make a decision.

I'm thrilled that this RB is available, but now dreading making a decision!

Awesome! I think you’ll just know when you see your new diamond. You may like them both but one will just stand out.

Nlc920

Rough_Rock
@mwilliamanderson I hope you're right! Also, I haven't been around here long enough to know anything about CBI's, but I'm excited for you to be getting an upgrade too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results