shape
carat
color
clarity

Oops... I found the ring! (Picture attached)

Alicer2014

Rough_Rock
So today whilst cleaning I found the ring my boyfriend ordered!

It didnt ruin a surprise as such because we've talked about getting engaged and I even helped pick out the stone but I was so excited and almost teared up!

I called him straight away to tell him I found it because I felt bad for some reason and he told me to try it on quickly to see if it fits. I did and snapped a quick picture (not in the best lighting or angle!) before he came home.

I don't have anyone to share my excitement with as I'm trying to keep it from my friends until the day, but thought I'd share with you all!

20200731_191932.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely the best ring in the Universe! How great that you got rewarded for doing cleaning. The stone looks perfect on your finger. Thank you for sharing such a happy story with us!

Alicer2014

Rough_Rock
Absolutely the best ring in the Universe! How great that you got rewarded for doing cleaning. The stone looks perfect on your finger. Thank you for sharing such a happy story with us!

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, made me smile!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's lovely and looks great on you!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s stunning.
you naughty girl!
id be sneaking wears and taking photos too ha ha,

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Oh gosh it’s gorgeous!!!!!!

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
It looks beautiful on you! Excited for him to pop the question!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! That is so sweet.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh looks perfect on you! Looking forward to many more photos, I hope he proposes soon!

Alicer2014

Rough_Rock
I just have to say I love your bf's response. I thought you were going to say that he was mad..etc. Oh, and a lovely ring also. Did you pick out the setting as well?

He is such a chilled out person, it's one of his best qualities :)

I asked for a gold band as I think it looks better on my tanned skin tone but he picked the setting - it was between this and a knife edge style!

Alicer2014

Rough_Rock
It’s stunning.
you naughty girl!
id be sneaking wears and taking photos too ha ha,

I'm so tempted to try it on again when he goes out today... have to resist the urge...! But I'm dying to see what it looks like in the sunlight!

Alicer2014

Rough_Rock
Well, when he finally gives you the ring, come back and show us and we will all ooh and ahh over it again! Seriously, it looks gorgeous on you - congrats - almost - lol!!

Thank you! I will be sure to take more pics soon. Now I just have to wait... fingers crossed it's not too far away haha

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
It’s stunning!! Congrats on your engagement, a wonderful boyfriend and a gorgeous ring!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah right, whahaha great story!!!
It’s a gorgeous ring. Beautiful piece to look forward to

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Alicer2014 what a beautiful ring, hopefully finding the ring will hasten the engagement. Kudos to you for telling your BF and what a great response from him. Sounds like you have a wonderful relationship!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results