shape
carat
color
clarity

Oops, I did it again... new IDJ eternity ring!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all! I just received my new eternity ring from IDJ and thought I'd share some quick snaps with you before the sun sets! It's 2.09ctw of F-G SI round brilliant cut diamonds in a size 6.5, all 10 pointers.I love how low it sits!

JewelleryColl 011.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I took a family picture of the stuff I wear regularly. The new eternity will be a RHR.

From left to right:

Two 18ct yellow gold 2mm wedders from eweddingbands.com
3.02ctw tennis bracelet from IDJ
.50ctw 9ct yellow and white gold bangle from a local jeweller
1.10ctw ACA diamond studs from Whiteflash
1.42ctw 3 stone engagement ring with BGD Signature stones
.50ct 14ct white gold halo pendant on yellow gold chain, from local jeweller
18ct yellow gold scatter wedder I wear to work
Brand spanking new 2.09ctw eternity from IDJ :bigsmile:
18ct yellow gold .50ctw antique style RHR

Thanks for looking! :wavey:

JewelleryColl 004.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
But wait, there's more! :tongue:

JewelleryColl 027.jpg

JewelleryColl 024.jpg

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, Andi!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous, as is your entire collection! :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, you have a FAB collection!!! :lickout:

The new eternity band is stunning!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laila619|1309536179|2959937 said:
Oh my gosh, you have a FAB collection!!! :lickout:

You really do!

It is a stunner :bigsmile: But didn't you have another eternity? I don't think I see it in the family photo?

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
you have a beautiful collection! love it

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andi! my jaw is on the floor over your exquisite collection! I have the same size eternity band and it is a perfect every day size. If i may ask, could we see it with your three stone engagement ring? I bet it would be a fantastic combo for blingy days!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your new band! What a nice collection!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Nice haul dandi! :naughty:

I love it all :love:

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful collection!!!! Can you post some real life perspective shots of the new eternity band? I'd love to see some more shots!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such pretty classic pieces, DA!!! I love the new eternity ring!

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
WOW! Love all your jewels!!!!! Love your new eternity band from ID~ Also I would love to see your diamond bangle closer.
Do you have a thread on it? Is it a total of 9cts? Love it!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
awesome collection!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
:errrr: Everytime someones posts a new eternity ring, I change my mind about what I want! It's GORGEOUS!! :love: I would have thought that .10 would be a bit too large for me, but it looks very practical on you, and you have smaller fingers than I do. I adore your ring!! :lickout: And did you miss post your 3 stone e-ring specs? looks much larger than 1.42....

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Zoe, yenny and Laila, thanks so much ladies! You are all so lovely!! :halo: :halo:

Thankyou darling Yssie, and my, you do have an exquisite memory! :bigsmile: I sure did, it was very similar to this one in a size 5.75, but I really wanted to wear it on my right hand, which is a size 6.5. I looked into the price of a reset and it was more cost effective to sell it and buy a new one in the right size - plus these diamonds are better cut :appl:
Thanksyou for your wonderful feedback minmin, Mayk, tyty, rosetta, diamondseeker and motownmama, you are such delightful girlies! :wavey:

violet, OH how I adore your eternity, it was one of my insipration pieces for my eternity!! I like to wear my eternity with my 3 stone and plain wedders so I'll post a pic, I hope that helps! Thanks so much sweetie! 8)

HI lizzyann! I'll post a few real life perspecive shots for you hon, I hope they help! Thanks lovely! :D

kimber, SORRY love, my posted specs weren't very clear, my bangle is 9ct gold, and 25 0.02ct RBS for a total of .50ct. I don't have a thread on it... but I SHOULD! I'd better get onto that, thanks! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Christina, you are so lovely, thankyou! Yup, my ering is a .35ct, a .70ct and a .37ct, it's perfect for me! I love the 10 pointers, they're the ideal size to wear everyday, and so comfy! :lickout:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful band! :love: Lovely Jewelry!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a better shot of my 21st birthday bangle from DH, kimber! I love the oval shape and it's quite small, so fairly fitted to my wrist without being tight. I love it!

Thankyou Zestfully, so lovely to hear from you!! :wavey:

Attachments

• 21stBangle.bmp
    669.8 KB · Views: 2,312

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are some real life perspective shots.

NewIDJEternity 001.jpg

NewIDJEternity 002.jpg

NewIDJEternity 004.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stacked with my wedding set. It's a bit bulky as it's too big for this finger, plus I think the diamonds compete with my e-ring a bit... maybe I'll need to get a baby version of it :naughty:

NewIDJEternity 010.jpg

NewIDJEternity 015.jpg

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Great collection!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Awesome addition to your gorgeous collection!

cheers--Sharon

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
OOOooooh!! I LOVE IT!!! I am so happy for you :) We have twin bands. I'm a size 6.5 and I have the exact ring fron IDJ!! And what a beautiful collection you have...Congrats on a beautiful purchase. Wear it in good health :D

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lknvrb4 and canuk-gal, thanks so much lovely ladies! I love being able to share my passion with fellow enthusiasts! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

YAY lbbaber, I was hoping you'd pop in! Your beautiful wedding ring was the catalyst for me, and the reason I finally pulled the trigger on this baby, because I love yours so much! Yay for being ring twins! :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, I see! Well - there's definitely something to be said for spreading out the bling ::) I do think you need that baby band to stack with your wedding set though. I really like that look too! (and it looks nice on your fingers, I wish I could stack like that!)

And totally OT - I am also admiring your nice white grout 8) Our cat spilt a pot of paprika and turmeric marinade last year and the delicate orange defies all the clorox and steam in the world!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yah, the more I think about it, the more I think I 'need' a baby band :bigsmile: DH and I are going on a trip to the US in November so I am hoping to shop at IDJ in person, so I'll see if i can hold out until then!

And re. your grout, OH the naughty monkey! That would be so frustrating, I guess the only option is chipping that grout out and redoing it, but what a pill.

Lucky pets are so adorable and we can't stay mad at them for more than 5 minutes!! 8)

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That first picture took my breath away! What a lovely addition to your other amazing pieces. You have great taste.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Looks beautiful on you dandi! Thanks for the new pictures!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results