shape
carat
color
clarity

Oops, I did it again... new IDJ eternity ring!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Yummy eternity band!!! :love: :love:

I'm in awe of your collection!!! Wow!

Enjoy your new addition! :bigsmile:

Cachette :))

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful collection and :love: wonderful blonde hair :love: !!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thankyou Sundial, that's such a lovely compliment from someone with such an astoundingly gorgeous bling collection as yourself! :appl:
You're welcome lizzyann! :wavey:

Cachette, you're just delightful, cheers! :bigsmile:

AW purplesilk, aren't you the biggest sweetheart, thankyou so much! I think my hubby would pack his swag and leave if I ever cut my hair off ;))

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great collection DandiAndi!!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thankyou beautiful Amy! :wavey:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome collection! We are pendant twins, You have great taste! :appl: :appl: :appl:

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stack - love it! :love:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAYYYY April and centralsquare, it's so wonderful to still be getting commens on my very much loved eternity! THANKYOU ladies!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
What a great addition to your collection! It's gorgeous! :appl:

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
DandiANdi!

I love all your jewelry and especially your new ID jewelry eternity ring....(I have an IDJ eternity ring also! But most of all I am
obsessed with your 21st birthday bangle bracelet. It is goregous. ID just made me one also that is oval and tight fitting. Do yo wear yours alot? I always want to put mine on but at times it seems so dressy......how often do you wear yours? Was yours a custom job or are
they still available? It is beautiful!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thankyou gecko, it's so lovely to 'see' you! :bigsmile:

Hi kimber! Thanks so much for the sweet comments! My DH bought that bangle from a place here in Aus, I don't know the name of the manufacturer as it was from a B&M place, but I do love it! I only wear it on special occasions, the antique sort of feel makes it quite dressy. Have you got a thread about yours?? I'd love to see it!!! And I say if you love it, wear it aaaall the time! Your collection is so amazing so it would hardly be out of place!!!! :love: :love: :love:

ETA: Oh my my my, I just found pics of your BEAUTIFUL bangle and I am in diamond heaven!!!! I'd wear that baby all the time, girl!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! :lickout: :love: :lickout: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results