shape
carat
color
clarity

Ooops...I did it again...reset my oec

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_3462.JPG IMG_3479.JPG IMG_3474.JPG IMG_3467.JPG And it seems I can't stop...

Reactions: Roi

mayday

Shiny_Rock
Confection, thank you for all these gorgeous shots! The color your OEC throws off is amazingly beautiful. She looks magnificent in the new home!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a show stopping wardrobe change to a beautiful stone!! :love::love::love:

McLaren

Shiny_Rock
McLaren, it really is. Here, where I live, all thinks this type rings are costumrings, so not much (=at all) attention for it. Better so, because otherwise they'd think I'm out of my mind. Very few, I mean very, very few in Finland spends their hard earned money to jewelry. I did and couldn't be happier!!!
I used to live in Sweden and it was very much the same - jewellery was very small and minimalist unless it was costume. Wear it and enjoy it, you're really making me consider resetting my OEC!

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just breathtakingly beautiful! And your close up photos are great; so easy to see and appreciate all the wonderful detail. Congratulations on your choice.

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! And your stone looks amazing in Rendezvous!

Is it just me, or are we all wondering what you're gonna do with your Garnet?:P2

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Confection, thank you for all these gorgeous shots! The color your OEC throws off is amazingly beautiful. She looks magnificent in the new home!

mayday, many thanks:wavey:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is just breathtakingly beautiful! And your close up photos are great; so easy to see and appreciate all the wonderful detail. Congratulations on your choice.

Garnetgirl, thanks for your kind words. I can't stop wondering how in earth this setting has made.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful! And your stone looks amazing in Rendezvous!

Is it just me, or are we all wondering what you're gonna do with your Garnet?:P2

Thank You, ringo865. About garnet, I have to find new setting for it. It didn't fit to Zoe. Prongs were too short, because it have thicker girdle. I hope that some day I'll find new setting. And Zoe needed a new coloured stone too.

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I'm not a religious woman.. to you I say.. dear god..:eek-2: perfection.
edited.. that is SICK..
edited again.. no no.. seriously.. heh.. SICK! <3

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
I'm not a religious woman.. to you I say.. dear god..:eek-2: perfection.
edited.. that is SICK..
edited again.. no no.. seriously.. heh.. SICK! <3

LOL, blingmeupscotty, thanks:lol::wavey:

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I need alllllllllll the gorgeous details please :)

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This combination is just drop dead GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love the close up pix, so beautiful details of the setting! Your OEC fits perfectly in this setting and looks very happy :love::love::love:
P.S love the nails :appl:

:wavey:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
I need alllllllllll the gorgeous details please :)

Oh, blingmeupscotty I don't have exact details, just what Erica gave me; about 1.5 ct french cuts and rounds in platinum. If I remember correct F colour. Halo is 14mm and ring size ~6. Thanks for liking:wavey:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
I love the close up pix, so beautiful details of the setting! Your OEC fits perfectly in this setting and looks very happy :love::love::love:
P.S love the nails :appl:

:wavey:

Thanks Roi!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO Gorgeous!!!! :love::love::love::love::love: The gemstone looked very pretty in this setting but I adore how your diamond looks in it even more! It's an amazing setting and it looks so fabulous on your hand Confection! :appl:

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh wow I am dying this is so beautiful. All I can do is picture my stone in this setting. Dying I say!

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Finger coverage, indeed. Gorgeous!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is something special about a OEC!..:clap:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
SO Gorgeous!!!! :love::love::love::love::love: The gemstone looked very pretty in this setting but I adore how your diamond looks in it even more! It's an amazing setting and it looks so fabulous on your hand Confection! :appl:

junebug, thank You. Mahenge garnet gave a different kind of flavour. Setting the diamond broke the bank; now the combination is like heavily sugared candy:lol:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow I am dying this is so beautiful. All I can do is picture my stone in this setting. Dying I say!

GearGirly, thanks for your kind words!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Looks fabulous @Confection10. Your oec looks huge in this setting.

LLJsmom, thank You. This setting itself is huge. My nearly 9mm oec in 14mm halo. Frenchies are blingy, but subtle way and they compliments nicely fiery oec.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
There is something special about a OEC!..:clap:

Thanks, DF. I think all type of old cuts are special by their own way. One might be more beautiful than another but everyone is one of a kind and that makes them very fascinating. You should try!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results