shape
carat
color
clarity

Ooops...I did it again...reset my oec

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great decision! What a stunning result. I loved the setting with the Mahenge, but I love it even more with your beautiful diamond. Your diamond looks so rich and gorgeous in this setting.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowza!! That looks amazing and huge! I Love it! Good call. Enjoy!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
OMG it was meant to be!!! Love so much!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOLY CRAP... now THAT'S a ring!! GORGEOUS!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It couldn't be more perfect! I loved it in the Zoe but the Rendevouz is something extra special!! Enjoy her!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had the pleasure of seeing this gorgeous setting in person, and I LOVE that it now has a diamond back in it!:love::love::love: My favorite LAD/CVB collaboration!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Stunning!

cheers--Sharon

4_cs

Shiny_Rock
I love that. I have been looking at that setting as well as a few others. I'm unable to make up my mind but so glad you have shared your ring.

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Swoon! The setting is magnificent... and with the OEC... it's a gorgeous piece! :love:

McLaren

Shiny_Rock
dear GOD.
That's beautiful. What a showstopper!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! I thought the Mahenge garnet looked lovely in this setting, but IMHO your stunning OEC looks even better.

LisaRN, thanks! I can't capture Rendezvous's beauty to my pics and definately this oec and R. loves each others.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
It looks amazing with the stone swapped! LOVE it! Warm diamonds in contrasting stark white halos is my favorite look - you just flaunt the warmth and really mess with people's perceptions about color, but in a good way. Looks awesome!

Erica, You and Caysie did fantastic job, when created this beauty. And I'm very touched I was able to have it after You. As well owning lovely, chunky oec, picked by You. You really have a great taste when it comes to diamond. Thank You!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
dear GOD.
That's beautiful. What a showstopper!

McLaren, it really is. Here, where I live, all thinks this type rings are costumrings, so not much (=at all) attention for it. Better so, because otherwise they'd think I'm out of my mind. Very few, I mean very, very few in Finland spends their hard earned money to jewelry. I did and couldn't be happier!!!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Great decision! What a stunning result. I loved the setting with the Mahenge, but I love it even more with your beautiful diamond. Your diamond looks so rich and gorgeous in this setting.

Acinom, thanks:wavey:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
It couldn't be more perfect! I loved it in the Zoe but the Rendevouz is something extra special!! Enjoy her!!

yennyfire, Your stunning SS creation is out of this world. Thanks for your nice words!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
I had the pleasure of seeing this gorgeous setting in person, and I LOVE that it now has a diamond back in it!:love::love::love: My favorite LAD/CVB collaboration!

DS, thank You. You know how it really looks in reality. With pics I'll try my best. Hope they pleased...

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
I love that. I have been looking at that setting as well as a few others. I'm unable to make up my mind but so glad you have shared your ring.

4_cs, thank You. There is so many beautiful settings aroud, that I'm glad I don't have to do that anymore. First it was fun, but turned quite stressful, when time to making decision got closer. I know You'll find Your dream setting. Then You can take long breath and congratulate Yourself.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results