shape
carat
color
clarity

Oooohhh, have your noticed the new WhiteFlash....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
advertisement at the top of PS? You know the area that is constantly changing in the banner area? It is referred to as "CLASSIC REQUEST"...is that the new and improved SETTING version?

Woo Hoo...I tink it tis...I tink it tis...I really tink so.
36.gif

Do you tink so too?

DKS

Oh if you can't view it...I found if you continue to click on more topics, while watching the changes, the loop of adverts will come back around again...if you want to see it...you may have to work to see it...but I tink it is worth the work.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Uh...duh...how about looking at this? It will be easier on you!

wfclassicrequest3.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
man, I got my hopes up about a new ACA line of oecs LOL

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I thought that''s what that meant! They''re a smart bunch at WF...when everyone on PS wants something, they add it to their regular line. If only other companies listened to their customers as much...

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I agree 2 of Two...I thought is was really cool to see they were now adding it as a model choice...and so fast after our PS''er made the request. That goes to show how accomodating they are to the consumer.

I think I may want this ring...but I couldn''t figure out how to ask for it. You know we are usually not known by our real names here...so asking for the "SusyQ special from PS"...may end up getting me Liberace''s style.
39.gif
Egads.

Now if I can only get my favorite restaurant to offer my special order reqest without the dog a pony show EVERYTIME...arrgh.

DKS

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
DKS,
I really love that setting. WF really did a great job with this. I hope you get it!!!
Good luck!!
1.gif

elaineh

Rough_Rock

hey, i know that ring!

9.gif
it''s the picture my sweetie took for me last weekend.... i''m so honored!

the diamond is an ACA F VS1...it looks green cuz his room is a pale yellow and he took the picture with the sun shining on the ring. looks white in person.

DKS - i think they have this setting on their website now, so you can just order online. or you can refer to mine (elaineh) and WF will know exactly what you''re talking about.

here''s the original pic and my thread if you''re interested.

061707014ab.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woooo Elaihan, I think I told you I was looking at your setting toooooo!! Well I ordered it on Wednesday. My diamond has headed to Houston to become your look a like!!! I love your setting :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOO EXCITED! What band are you going to get to go with it?

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Well, ElaineH...

I know we all have you to thank for the alterations. Whether we we it order it ourselves or not, looking at the pictures of yours and others to follow sure are pleasing! The design is far more improved. And WOO HOO you did it!

I was relunctant to use your name as I was writing this thread...without permission that is-so your were Suzy Q specail-with of course an emphasis on SPECIAL
2.gif
. Also...I wasn''t sure if your were actually Elaineh or just your screenname. So....when I call them...I was hoping to just say the new model. Too funny. Of course they know you!! There was a huge conference meeting on your behalf. Isn''t that cool that the banner is actually YOUR RING? Tooo coooool.

Thanks for your persistance! Have you considered running for politics? I am confident you can make things happen!!!

Kaleigh...thanks for your support. I know I can count on you always. I will start a new thread soon and ask for your opinion...on the longest setting decision in history.

DKS

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Ooo!! It''s gorgeous! The ring looks so fluid and substantial. If I ever get myself a RB, I''ll definitely wan smth liddat!
30.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/23/2007 11:45:28 AM
Author: elaineh

hey, i know that ring!

9.gif
it''s the picture my sweetie took for me last weekend.... i''m so honored!

the diamond is an ACA F VS1...it looks green cuz his room is a pale yellow and he took the picture with the sun shining on the ring. looks white in person.

DKS - i think they have this setting on their website now, so you can just order online. or you can refer to mine (elaineh) and WF will know exactly what you''re talking about.

here''s the original pic and my thread if you''re interested.

Elaineh, sorry didn''t mean to be rude about your diamond. It looks stunning. I love the modifications you made to the design, I think they really look much nicer and more elegant than the previous style. ACA F VS1 - niiiice!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The new version is just terrific! It is much closer to the "original" from what I can see. I still love this as one of my very top choices. I just need a couple of sets so I won''t have to make a decision on one!!!

Elaine, do you know the width of this band?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, I just looked at the WF site and there is a Tiffany U-dome setting and a Tiffany knife-edge. Have they altered the Tiffany knife edge to this design or is it still custom?

elaineh

Rough_Rock
DKS - you''re too funny. i didn''t notice the banner until your thread. and i didn''t know they were going to use my picture until i saw it. it''s way cool! i''m glad others are able to enjoy the style as well.
5.gif
don''t think i''m going to run for politics...don''t think my eye for jewelry details will get me too far.
2.gif
3.gif

angeline - thank you for your compliments.
5.gif
don''t be sorry. when i first saw the picture, i thought the same thing. "omg! why is it so yellow?! did he switch my diamond?!" lol

DS - i wish i can buy all the solitaires i looked at too, so i didn''t have to choose. i love the lockes solitaire...too bad they''re no longer in business.
8.gif
the standard band offered is 2.5mm. WF doesn''t like to make their band too thin. I think they call mine the Tiff knife-edge, and their previous one is the U-dome. So you can order one just like mine online...it''s not a custom setting.

elaineh

Rough_Rock
sorry woobug, almost missed you there. yay! you got one too?! how exciting! please post pictures when you get it! i really, REALLY like the Tiff shared prong basket band with 9 diamonds (half band) 0.27 ctw. i love the extra bling. plus my fingers are not long at all, so the thinner band (smaller diamonds) will look better. but it also depends on our budget. the simple Lucida 2mm band appeals to me too. he''s going to get the 4.5mm Lucida, so i want one to match his. but he wants the extra bling too.... ai... i don''t know...maybe we''ll end up getting both.
2.gif
3.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! I was very unclear which of those two was the new version, because the old ring was called Tiffany knife edge. I would also want a Tiffany wedding band if I got the replica e-ring setting. I can''t wait to see what you choose!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I think the new ad is really eye catching and classy! Elaineh your ring is breathtakingly beautiful and has obviously set the tone for many Whiteflash rings to come!!! There is just something special about that design.

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Elaineh! WOW, Y*O*U*R amazing design is now a standard product on WF!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Girl, you rock! It is so cool to see this gorgeous setting offered now! Seriously......WF hasn''t said anything to you about making this a standard setting? Not even a "hey, pick out something nice, we want to treat you for all of the $$$$$$$$ your wonderful modifications are going to make us".
2.gif
I have no doubt that they will sell many more of this setting now. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad that my old ring didn''t break even one week earlier......or I would have missed the boat on this ring! I am SO happy with this setting. It is SO unlike me to be SURE that I''m in love with a major purchase------I am ALWAYS second guessing and having doubts but this ring has been perfect from the second I saw it and that feeling hasn''t faded a drop since I got it!
9.gif
(...........well, that is not to say that my never ending desire for bigger and bigger diamonds has left.........)
31.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOO Thank you sooo much for the info :) LOOOOOOVE YOUR Ring!! Also, love both bands you are thinking about!
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/23/2007 12:00:16 PM
Author: woobug02
W Well I ordered it on Wednesday. My diamond has headed to Houston to become your look a like!!! I love your setting :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOO EXCITED! What band are you going to get to go with it?

woo, are you sending the stone you just recent in the setting you bought from Pearlmans? I think a classic solitaire is a fabulous timeless idea for you, just curious as to why the change again?

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Sigh.....Just when I think I''m done here comes a set that I really like. Now I''m torn between this and a pear. Hmmm.......decisions decisions. Can''t I have both please?
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cool! DKS I wanted to let you know I LOVE your posts; I always look forward to reading them. You are very wise
9.gif
Keep em coming!!!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
OH Skippy... I love you too!! I wish more had that opinion of my posts. I seem to set off a few forest fires when I am not understood. Then I usually get back into it ...and fan the flames and then the thread magically disappears (like lucky charms). Are you sure you aren''t confusing me
emquestion.gif

Remember it was me that confused you...with motorcycles and puppies? I would think you would want to run from my posts. I see you went back to your smiling pretty face...was the mermaid persona just too hard to maintain?
31.gif

DKS

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2007 6:22:04 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
OH Skippy... I love you too!! I wish more had that opinion of my posts. I seem to set off a few forest fires when I am not understood. Then I usually get back into it ...and fan the flames and then the thread magically disappears (like lucky charms). Are you sure you aren't confusing me
emquestion.gif

Remember it was me that confused you...with motorcycles and puppies? I would think you would want to run from my posts. I see you went back to your smiling pretty face...was the mermaid persona just too hard to maintain?
31.gif

DKS
Really, I don't see what you are saying. I think you are funny!!! Honest.
9.gif
I made one poster mad but I don't care (it wasn't intentional). I think people read into things too much sometimes, not sure. Keep posting
2.gif

Yip too hard plus my butt didn't fit in that mermaid outfit; I need to drop a few pounds first. hehehe
Thanks for the sweet compliment.

elaineh

Rough_Rock
Sundial - thanks! you''re so sweet.
5.gif

Jenn - i was really surprised too!!! WF didn''t tell me anything. they just mentioned that they would offer it w/o additional charge. i wish you work at WF so you can offer me something nice.
31.gif
the new setting is pretty popular on here (PS), so i''m guessing it''s should be pretty popular in general. i''m so happy for you too!
9.gif
beautiful things are meant to be admired and have.
9.gif
wish i can play with mine soon...

honolulu93

Rough_Rock
For this new setting, do they custom-make the basket to fit the diamond? I remember for their previous version, they had 3 different sizes (with prices starting around $1000...with the largest size being closer to $1200-1300). Just curious about the price increase.
2.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woo Mrssalvo, Great question!!!! Yes, I setting my 1.61ct RB in this setting. I sold my platinum viachi with two bands set...WOOOO and although the setting i bought off of Pearlmans is to die for, 2.46 ct of diamonds, it is just did nothing for my new RB but make it look like a .50 ct... (and that would be ok if it is was .50).... Hubby let me get it but has begged me to just get a nice classic solitare and change my band with my mood... I was againist it until I saw JCrow... I totally started to adore the knife edge solitare.. then came Jenn..Some how I had missed Elaihan.... Once we saw Jenn we were both IN LOVE!!! He said buy this setting.. It will make your stone look biggggg and you can get as many bands as you want to wear as the mood hits you :) Seems like a great plan for a changer like me.... Whiteflash said they thought my new/old setting from Pearlmans would be fabulous with a colored stone soo they are pricing different options for me right now :) I love this new Elaihan inspired setting and hope my bands work :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Elaihan you deserve SOMETHING!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE that setting. If I''m ever in a position to choose a new solitaire setting (UPGRADE! UPGRADE!) This one will be at the top of my list!

elaineh

Rough_Rock
honolulu - from what i know, they custom-make the basket to fit the diamond. yay!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results