carat
color
clarity

ooo~Shiney - this one is for you

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
platinumrock|1311740125|2977719 said:
Oooooh I love that chryso!! Really nice cutting, color and luster.

Are you sure Tan didn't send you a yellow diamond?? :naughty:

Thanks PR,
It actually has some rainbow dispersion in some lighting, reminding me of a diamond, but it isn't. I wish!!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
TL|1312340209|2982796 said:
platinumrock|1311740125|2977719 said:
Oooooh I love that chryso!! Really nice cutting, color and luster.

Are you sure Tan didn't send you a yellow diamond?? :naughty:

Thanks PR,
It actually has some rainbow dispersion in some lighting, reminding me of a diamond, but it isn't. I wish!!

TL, I finally bit the bullet and bought one of Tan's chrysos. It's not neon yellow like yours but I'm hoping I'll like it in person. It's 3.34 cts. :naughty:

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
TL|1311714344|2977308 said:
natsplat|1311714205|2977304 said:
I have been aching for a heliodore or similar - this baby is just supergorgeous! More pictures please :lickout:

Thanks Natsplat!

Heliodors are sometimes irradiated to get them to this color, and the treatment is not detectable. I would opt for chrysoberyl, since as far as I know, it's a non-treated stone, all natural in color, and the big plus is it's the third hardest gem (after diamond and sapphire).

:oops: I fell for the lure of the heliodore! :oops:

Barry's August sale price, his amazing cutting (as ever!), plus the promise that it is "top colour for yellow beryl" sucked me in.

If mine performs even half as well as yours, I shall be over the moon :twirl:

Barry Heliodore.jpg

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
platinumrock|1312345839|2982848 said:
TL, I finally bit the bullet and bought one of Tan's chrysos. It's not neon yellow like yours but I'm hoping I'll like it in person. It's 3.34 cts. :naughty:

oo! Can't wait to see it! :naughty:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's pretty lemony yellow for a chrysoberyl and the light return is amazing. :bigsmile: Geez, what would I give for a round yellow chrysoberyl like that!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
TL that is a TRUE Sparkler!! Sunglasses please... Im gonna have to get me one of those! Wonderful light return!!! W :love: W!!!!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Natsplat, I love the buttery yellow color of that chryso!! I can't wait to see more pics. :naughty:

Chrono, would you be willing to give a 5+ carat red pear spinel? Or perhaps a 5+ carat fanta cushion spess? :naughty:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PR,
Thanks again, looking forward to seeing your chrysoberyl.

Natsplat,
Thanks, also looking forward to seeing your heliodor.

Chrono,
Thank you!! I would love to have your kryptonite colored trillion.

ZesfullyBling,
Thank you!!

I just got this one in the mail on Monday. It's 2 carats, and although the color is not as saturated as the round, it is very bright and also well cut, and I won it on auction for a very low price. :bigsmile: I love the high crown and well done Portuguese faceting.

TLlemonychrysoberyl.JPG

TLlemonychrysoberyl2.JPG

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooo WONDERFUL close-ups !!!!
I love that oval, lets see a picture of the two sparkling together !!!! :love: :love: :love:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PT,
I'm going to pretend I didn't see your post. :bigsmile:

TL,
Geez woman, are you cornering the market for chrysoberyls? Please leave some nice ones for the rest of us. :tongue:

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Chrono|1312459158|2983930 said:
PT,
I'm going to pretend I didn't see your post. :bigsmile:

TL,
Geez woman, are you cornering the market for chrysoberyls? Please leave some nice ones for the rest of us. :tongue:

I know, she's hogging all the good chryso!! And I'm still waiting on my first one! :Up_to_something:

Chrono, would if help if I typed it again? :naughty:

TL, love the lemony chryso.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results