shape
carat
color
clarity

Onyx halo durability?

Readinglady

Rough_Rock
@Readinglady well, sourcing the black spinel and the onyx ended up being problematic. I wanted to stick with Jonathan for it, because he has been great to work with. So, it's still a deco style, but we are doing baguette diamonds. I could have taken the setting elsewhere, but felt that they had put a lot of effort into sourcing, and I can live with the alternative. I think it is still a very Deco feel. feel. Here is the rendering:

RENDER.THROUGH.jpg RENDER.PERSPECTIVE.jpg

OMG that is going to be gorgeous. I love diamond baguettes and think this will be super classy. Cant wait to see

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elizat that's so gorgeous!!! Definitely the same deco feel. I cannot wait to see it!

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
It looks beautiful! I will admit, I was looking forward to seeing the results of the spinel, BUT this is just so classic and will be easy to wear and enjoy :) The thicker geometric divides between the baguettes are a nice, unique touch, and I can't wait to see the physical version on your hand!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
It’s like the hall of mirrors! Gorgeous!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Hi @Readinglady - I do love it. I have worn it every day since I got it. I really like the step cuts upon step cuts. It’s bigger than I expected but I got used to that quick!:lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results