shape
carat
color
clarity

One more rolling ring post :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
i am very close to getting this ring from rollingring.com The woman with the company recommends 18K...what do you think? 14K or 18K? She thought the 14K was better b/c the 18K is softer and with the rings rolling around they can scratch easier than the 14K. So you think there is a difference in the yellow and rose colors? Do you think the 18K is warmer?

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/28/2007 9:11:39 PM
Author: mintve
i am very close to getting this ring from rollingring.com The woman with the company recommends 18K...what do you think? 14K or 18K? She thought the 14K was better b/c the 18K is softer and with the rings rolling around they can scratch easier than the 14K. So you think there is a difference in the yellow and rose colors? Do you think the 18K is warmer?
IMO there is a difference in the 18k gold. It has a richer, warmer appearance than 14k gold. I have the Cartier Trinity and other 18k gold pieces. You can definitely see the difference. I haven''t found that the ring is getting too scratched up, either. When it does, I''ll have it polished. HTH.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results