shape
carat
color
clarity

One Happy Niceice Customer (1.51ct VS2 G on D Vatche X Prong)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hwangster

Rough_Rock
I had the privilege of taking the ferry out to Todd''s new location on Bainbridge Island near seattle, and meeting him in person.

He treated me to a wonderful lunch, gave me a very comprehensive lesson on Diamonds, and gave me two diamonds that fitted my requirements perfectly.

One was a 1.50ct VS1 H the other being the 1.51 VS2 G (which I chose). Todd said he''d pick color over clarity any day, and the guy obvious is pretty credible.

He then took me on a trip around the Island, and it was probably the most beautiful place to be totally bored to death.

I was on a 12 day vacation from Taiwan, and I was able to pick out my diamond, pick out my setting, and pick it up in 1 week. My fiance loves the ring, and I cannot be happier with the entire experience. Two Thumbs up for Niceice!!

Dave

Here is the link on Niceice.com

LINK

hwangster.jpg

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty! How did you give it to your partner? Do you have any closer photos of the ring?

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful setting and the diamond is stunning :) Congratulations on your engagement :)

Any handshots by any chance :)

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
WOW! That is beautiful Hwangster and what a great experience you had with your vendor. CONGRATS!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Awesome, one of my fave settings and a gorgeous diamond - and Todd is such a gentleman, what a great experience!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Nicely done! Definitely a classic
36.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is perfect! Please post some more pictures
2.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I love the setting-it looks perfect with the diamond! Do you have any handshots you can post?

Off topic, but my aunt used to live on Bainbridge Island-it''s a beautiful area! I didn''t know that''s where NiceIce was located.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring!
30.gif
It is also great to see Todd get some recommendations on here!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Swaaaeet! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!! Are we going to get hand shots?
9.gif

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is so, so BEAUTIFUL. The simplicity of the setting really highlights the beauty of the diamond. It also sounds like you got a chance to work with someone who really knows his stuff. Congratulations

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning!
30.gif

Hwangster

Rough_Rock
another Hand Shot

hwangster3.jpg

Hwangster

Rough_Rock
D. Vatche engravement inside
1.gif

Hwangster5.jpg

Hwangster

Rough_Rock
I brought my GF to pick out the rock and the setting, it was also a great excuse to go back to Seattle (I use to study and work there).

No proposal yet, but it''s coming up. It''s a surprise and I''ll tell you all about it after I do it because I think she reads my posts on here.

I really like this ring, and I am really glad I chose Platinum over White Gold. I have the ring with me, so if anyone wants to view it in a certain angle please let me know.

I was on this site before the purchase, and although I saw many D Vatche X Prong settings, I did not see many with a 1.5ct.

Thanks for all the compliments!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations.
36.gif
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is gorgeous! Congratulations.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the additional photos. It looks great! I''ll stayed tuned for the proposal story.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Someone has very good taste!!
9.gif
Obviously, I love it. Great choice.
2.gif

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
ohhh its very pretty,i love how vatche ring are so fluid and the 1.5 is the perfect size! congrats on your engagement by the way

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for choosing Nice Ice, Dave! I had a great time visiting with you and getting to show you diamonds! The ring turned out great and I had a great time learning about Taiwan
1.gif

For those on PS who don''t know it, we''re in the process of moving our operations to Bainbridge Island, Washington. Life on "the island" (as the locals call it) is definitely a slower pace, but Seattle is just a 35 minute ferry ride away so we often venture into the city during the week so we get the best of both worlds (quiet surroundings to live in, city life just a short hop away) - Valerie likes to point out to her friends that we get to ride on the same ferry featured on Grey''s Anatomy. It''s too bad that Dave''s vacation didn''t coincide with warmer weather, we could have looked at diamonds and then gone wake boarding
2.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Wow - its just gorgeous, classic, lovely, and elegant. Congrats on a beautiful choice!

What ring size is it? The proportion of the stone to the ring and the whole thing to her finger in that handshot are just perfection!
30.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2008 10:57:08 AM
Author: Hwangster
I brought my GF to pick out the rock and the setting, it was also a great excuse to go back to Seattle (I use to study and work there).

No proposal yet, but it's coming up. It's a surprise and I'll tell you all about it after I do it because I think she reads my posts on here.

I really like this ring, and I am really glad I chose Platinum over White Gold. I have the ring with me, so if anyone wants to view it in a certain angle please let me know.

I was on this site before the purchase, and although I saw many D Vatche X Prong settings, I did not see many with a 1.5ct.

Thanks for all the compliments!!
Hahah, I like her already.
11.gif

It's a GORgeous ring and looks perfect on her hand! Don't make her wait too long!
3.gif

Todd, you sound like a pretty cool dude, I have to say! Wake-boarding with clients is a fab idea; every vendor should offer that.
2.gif

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous stone and setting!! Fantastic job, all the way around. Will keep an eye out for the story to come...

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Classic and incredible, it looks amazing on your hand!!! I love the vatche x-prong setting, it''s one of my favorite solitaires of all time!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! Beautiful classic ring! Love Vatche!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stone, and I love that Vatche setting!!!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results