shape
carat
color
clarity

One for the “little” people: CBI .64 I vs 2 Stuller

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring this is:love::love::love: This setting is out of this world!!! And the diamond so sparkly and perfect!!!! Wonderful indeed @whitewave
Huge congrats:appl:

L

lydial

Knee arthroscopy with stem cells and platelet rich plasma is Monday, and I overdid it camping this past week. I am ordered to sit down and not walk (lol, had 3 errands that had to be done today) and rest my now swollen knee.

I’ll take more pics later. As usual, the pics do not to the stone justice.

2AF6BC4A-E080-47D8-BE8C-9D5B902E3D1D.jpeg 4721FCC1-03BE-4DAD-A4BB-3524AAA85AE7.jpeg

My bathroom and then outside near porch with back to full sun.

Many more later on...

That top photo reminds me of what I see often when looking at my own 2.66 K CBI. Not really “facing up white”, more like the effect of mirrors with a touch of silver or liquid mercury but with facets and rainbows. I have never seen another diamond do that. The optics are amazing! Enjoy, and your setting is delicious.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! Love the classic look and CBIs are crazy sparkly. Congratulations!!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I really like that setting!

That stone is so lively- I normally do not care for modern rounds, but this is really such a great stone. Actually, the only modern rounds I really have liked are the cbi stones.

Looks great on you!

snowballs mom

Shiny_Rock
I love the stone, and you picked the perfect setting - the scroll work is fantastic!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the "little" rings, the ones someone has to pull your hand closer to get a good look. Yours is beautiful!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
How beautiful! I love it!!:kiss2:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@derbygal thank you!

@yssie :kiss2: thank you!

@Alex T thank you! More fire, yes!!:appl:

@Slick1 thank you. I have to be there tomorrow at 5:15 am.

@OoohShiny edge to edge is correct! More fire, more brilliance, more sparkle! Indeed.

@Dancing Fire thank you!

@Weecam thank you! A necklace would be amazing. I have some ideas in my head lol.

@MissGotRocks thank you! There is something about a small solitaire that is so sweet.

@marcy thank you!

@MercurialK thank you!

@lovedogs thank you and I agree!

@Natylad thank you!! It’s very sparkly!

@lydial thank you! Very interesting comments about the silver liquid mercury look. I agree! Thanks for commenting— very interesting.

@LLJsmom thank you! Yes, crazy sparkly

@elizat thank you @Winks_Elf found the setting— it adds just enough to make it special. That is interesting about how CBIs have caught your eye as an old cut lover. I’d bet you would like a warmer color CBI! :appl:

@snowballs mom thank you! Yes, I love the scroll work!

@StephanieLynn Haha so true! And thank you!

@MeowMeow thank you!!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
I love the "little" rings, the ones someone has to pull your hand closer to get a good look.

I'd say this this - why - I like any small rings - the details are just mine to see... - bands with inside engraving are the epitome of this idea.

Thinking out loud

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s beautiful @whitewave! She’s a sparkler!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
That's not small! I'll show you small.
Beautiful on your hand and out of this world performance. Congrats!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m a little person I’ve realized, and I love that!!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
love this. Everything about the setting. That stone is stunning! Enjoy it! thanks for sharing.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stone looks SO sparkly in these photos that I can only imagine the blazing fire-bomb it is in real life! I adore the classic setting, too!!!

One of my bling dreams is to get a .70 carat CBI for my mom's original e-ring (solitaire), so seeing shots of your beauty was super helpful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results