shape
carat
color
clarity

One carat Whiteflash Seven Stone

Platinumplus

Rough_Rock
In my previous thread I showed off my .70 carat seven stone from Whiteflash.

Here is her one carat replacement:
A0DC1B3E-5FC7-46A7-BEDB-AD3949928ED8.jpeg 50A60AA4-B946-4591-B381-F35E181736F1.jpeg

I really like it! It looks in person what the .70 carat ring looked like in pictures. (The ACAs are so bright the camera adds at least a third of a carat!) I originally purchased the .70 carat based on a Pricescope picture from another user. Unfortunately , if you like the look of the .70 carat, you might actually want the one carat…. The .91 carat Tiffany Embrace was a good sanity check on the size before I ordered the one carat. She’s a lovely ring, but *so* much more expensive!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful! So glad you like the larger version better. Will it be a stand alone RHR?

Platinumplus

Rough_Rock
It looks beautiful! So glad you like the larger version better. Will it be a stand alone RHR?

She’s meant to be a stand alone right hand ring, but my left hand wants to wear her *instead* of my engagement ring, which was *not* the plan. I really like how sparkly she is! Deep down I’m more of a band person than a solitaire person, as evidenced by my original engagement/wedding ring. (An Alex Sepkus Candy Band in yellow gold. Alas, now I can only wear platinum.) If I had known I could have maybe skipped the solitaire all together? But I’m glad I have her, my eldest daughter is inheriting my mom’s engagement ring, my younger daughter can inherit mine.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful piece! I'm sure you'll get lots of wear out of her!

DiaLuv

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring. Enjoy it.

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!! Im so glad you went with the 1 ct. It really stands out!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! It looks perfectly proportioned on you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results