shape
carat
color
clarity

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink (show me your pink jewels)

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Lately, I've been obsessing about pink diamonds. I don't have any, but I realized that I have always particularly loved pink jewels.

Here's a couple of my pink pieces-a pink sapphire and diamond necklace (gifted to me for my wedding from a family friend) and a pink tourmaline and garnet anniversary ring.

Please feel free to add your lovelies!

2BE900E3-5FF6-48C8-961A-E54B3F9C914D.JPG

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this! Great thread - waiting for LOTS of additions!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like pink, lol. Someday I'll have to do a pink family shot.

Little pink diamonds:
DSC_1321.JPG

Pink spinel and pink sapphire rings:
IMG_1419.jpg

More pink sapphires:
IMG_3052[1].jpg

IMG_4543[1].jpg

IMG_8509.jpg

cmspinksapphirepearearring13.jpg

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I'm weak in the knees! OMG these are all gorgeous!

Man, I need some pink jewels. How come the more time I spend on PS, the longer my wish list grows?????

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
@Diamond Girl 21 What are the gemstones in your beautiful rings? Especially the ones in your hand pic?

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
I have only one, it is 0.9ct pink sapphire from Madagascar. Not yet set, native cut. My favorite little toy! Soon I will have another pink (medium light sapphire) baby from Jeff White and then I will buy many pink stones because I love them all :kiss2: IMG_5832 (2).JPG IMG_5840 (2).JPG IMG_5846 (2).JPG IMG_5861 (2).JPG

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Diamond Girl 21 What are the gemstones in your beautiful rings? Especially the ones in your hand pic?

On my hand: The butterfly has various shades of pink sapphire and diamonds. The next one is pink tourmaline and diamonds. The third is pink and white lab diamonds. The last one is rose zircon and diamonds.

Row one on the left: garnet, tourmaline, garnet, pink topaz and diamond, pink tourmaline and diamond, morganite, garnet and diamond, pink and white topaz, tourmaline and diamond.

Row two: garnet, tourmaline and diamond, tourmaline, tourmaline, the next 3 are tourmaline and diamond, tourmaline and tanzanite, and garnet.

Hope I got them in the right order.

Can you tell I like tourmaline? ;-) Some of them were my mom's though.

Edit to add I have a few pink spinels that need setting. They may never see the light of day. Lol

Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
20210623_112258.jpg 20210623_111952.jpg 20210623_113655.jpg

Sorry, these aren't the greatest pics. Everything is coming out way darker than in real life. Hopefully you can get the idea anyway.

Holy cow !
For those of us who don't wear pink you make up for us :appl: :appl: :appl:
What a collection !

I have seen a rose quartz necklase i would quite like but it was way too over priced for what it was

I have some morganite earings but have never worn them

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy cow !
For those of us who don't wear pink you make up for us :appl: :appl: :appl:
What a collection !

I have seen a rose quartz necklase i would quite like but it was way too over priced for what it was

I have some morganite earings but have never worn them

Well, come on and break those morganites out! :)

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here's most of my pinks/reds. I have a few more that I haven't set. I love pink gemstones. The color of happiness. =)2

039.JPG
You're my role model! Makes me happy just looking at all that pink.

I really should have more pink jewelry, it is absolutely favorite color of mine.

Some old photos of mine, but I do have a new pink ring in the works!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
On my hand: The butterfly has various shades of pink sapphire and diamonds. The next one is pink tourmaline and diamonds. The third is pink and white lab diamonds. The last one is rose zircon and diamonds.

Row one on the left: garnet, tourmaline, garnet, pink topaz and diamond, pink tourmaline and diamond, morganite, garnet and diamond, pink and white topaz, tourmaline and diamond.

Row two: garnet, tourmaline and diamond, tourmaline, tourmaline, the next 3 are tourmaline and diamond, tourmaline and tanzanite, and garnet.

Hope I got them in the right order.

Can you tell I like tourmaline? ;-) Some of them were my mom's though.

Edit to add I have a few pink spinels that need setting. They may never see the light of day. Lol

Wow! What a collection! I really need to learn more about tourmalines, they are gorgeous! And I hadn't heard of a rose zircon before, but I love yours!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Is there a thread on this wee cutie ?

Actually yes there is!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
:lol: no pun intended - they do say morganite is a night time jewel
But my pink pales into insignificance beside most of yours
I still like it though
I like a pinky ring
but as its winter (as well as being Thursday)its a bit loose
I might need to get something to stack with it

The earings arnt nearly as uccessful 20210624_183222.jpg

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! What a collection! I really need to learn more about tourmalines, they are gorgeous! And I hadn't heard of a rose zircon before, but I love yours!

Thank you! Tourmaline come in so many gorgeous colors....definitely one of my favorite gemstones. I love zircons too. The rose or pink shades remind me of rose' wine. More muted than pink tourmaline, but really pretty.

Last edited:

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol: no pun intended - they do say morganite is a night time jewel
But my pink pales into insignificance beside most of yours
I still like it though
I like a pinky ring
but as its winter (as well as being Thursday)its a bit loose
I might need to get something to stack with it

The earings arnt nearly as uccessful 20210624_183222.jpg

Your ring is very pretty, and has a romantic feel. I love it. Your morganite has a much better color than mine. Mine is really pale. Your earrings are really lovely too. So awesome to have companion pieces.

Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is very pretty, and has a romantic feel. I love it. Your morganite has a much better color than mine. Mine is really pale. Your earrings are really lovely too. So awesome to have companion pieces.

Thank you that's very kind of you to say
the earings i bought off the internet from a mall jewler, they are pale
I don't have a lot of luck buying sight unseen, but the ring did turn out as nice as it looked
i had hoped to find a nicer bigger sparklier morganite ring but it never happened

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
My only pink piece. From an antique shop in Vienna. The piece is probably genuine Art Deco, the „ruby“ however is, as it turned out, not real. 64A39717-384D-4F7C-96D4-E3FAFEAA4F8C.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results