shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG, Paddle Hands is back!!!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure why - he lives a long way away and is never here, and I'm not interested anyway, but I thought you'd like an update! Lol!

The original thread!

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Omg. Husband is sulky because I got sidetracked from fixing the promised dinner by that thread. Too funny!

I totally get where you're coming from. Whatever the reason, if he's offering so little that you'd just feel disrespected, 'bye Felicio (which sounds a lot like... nevermind ha ha).

Okay so he knows that's not going to fly but he's back a couple of years later anyway?Hmm... enquiring minds want to know why!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. I totally missed the last thread. It ended on quite the cliffhanger!!

Sooooo no interest in a part two on your end? How’d you find out he’s back in town - so y’all still chat casually?

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahaha, I didn't realized it had been left on a cliffhanger! Nothing happened after that...we chatted occasionally and then Covid hit. But he still seemed to think he was coming to town for dinner in the wrong order when Covid was over, and I was getting fed up with the pointless emailing, so I dumped him. That was 18 months ago, and this week he suddenly got in touch via LinkedIn. But he's not coming to my town anytime soon...I think he was just bored of playing the French horn without an orchestra, if you get my meaning. :lol:

I have no intention of being the post-10 pm dessert buffet! :snooty: :wall:

And I'm not generally a fan of getting back together with people. 9.99 times out of 10, whatever broke you up in the first place will still be there. It's pointless. Anyhoo, I thought that people who remember the thread might like an update!

@monarch64 Shout-out to Monnie for christening him Paddle Hands! LOL!

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
I cannot believe I missed this original thread. I woke up at 3am last night and couldn’t sleep and stumbled across this. Then I woke my husband up laughing!

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

You have a good sense of humor Jambalya, I usually like your ha ha has.

Annette

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
The original thread was gold!! It was before I joined PS so I’m just reading it now. Too funny!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
It was riveting!

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am still lost!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Your original thread had me sitting on the edge of my seat :lol: . I have to ask, did you ever find a better mechanic?

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your original thread had me sitting on the edge of my seat :lol: . I have to ask, did you ever find a better mechanic?

Ooooooh, I DID! From May-August 2019. A hot paramedic, no less. Then we broke up, and then Covid hit.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Ooooooh, I DID! From May-August 2019. A hot paramedic, no less. Then we broke up, and then Covid hit.

Well, I hope you find a new mechanic soon. Never know when you might need a tune up or, at least, an oil change :lol:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jambalaya
I remember the old thread, and I can't wait to read the sequel!

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for cracking me up with that previous thread!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results