shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG I made it to the second stage *SQUEEEEEE*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
As per this thread here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/can-i-get-some-job-dust-please.107044/ Thank you for all the dust :*

I thought I might have blown it but the interviewer made a positive comment at the end that made me think I had a good chance but either way I have made it to the next stage :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D.

I now have to book a an appointment for my assessment and I don''t know which date to book the earliest is Tuesday - day after my birthday but it doesn''t give me the greatest amount of time to find a killer interview outfit.

I was thinking of booking early March which is the day after I get my o-rings changed on my braces - they tend to yellow as I wear them so they will be fresh and not make me look like I have yucky yellow teeth which would be good I think personally. Also it is near the end so it keeps me fresh in thier minds me thinks but if I go earlier I look keener - Confused.

Sooner or later which would you book?

I am a little excited if you can''t tell WOOO HOOO

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I ended up booking the later, I couldn't wait any longer and I figured this gives me more time to organise :).

Any more continued dust will be more then appreciated :), PS dust rocks :D

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Congrats and good luck!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I was going to say later anyway
2.gif
Much better to be one of the last ones so they remember you!

What are you wearing? A suit? Or something more casual?

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Thanks BEG, definitly a suit which with my height and curvy frame can be a real bugger to find in Australia they don''t believe in taller length clothes - sigh shame I can''t jet off to NY for a quick shopping trip
25.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 2:21:08 AM
Author: Deelight
Thanks BEG, definitly a suit which with my height and curvy frame can be a real bugger to find in Australia they don''t believe in taller length clothes - sigh shame I can''t jet off to NY for a quick shopping trip
25.gif

Aw oh no! I hate shopping for suits - it''s such a pain. The only time I''ve enjoyed it was in Tokyo because everyone had the same build as me (very short!). No need for alterations there
3.gif
I hope you find something though! Pant suit or skirt suit?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!!I hope everything goes well!!! And that you find a suit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Freke, me too *fingers crossed* :).

BEG, I would say a skirt, suit pants are just nightmare finding something with the right length is just blah. Dress shopping also sucks I love cute dresses but most of the time they end up looking like tops on me. I think I will cry when my old navy pants that I got in NY die why I didn''t think of buying more is beyond me (they were also on sale).

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 2:49:13 AM
Thanks Freke, me too *fingers crossed* :).

BEG, I would say a skirt, suit pants are just nightmare finding something with the right length is just blah. Dress shopping also sucks I love cute dresses but most of the time they end up looking like tops on me. I think I will cry when my old navy pants that I got in NY die why I didn''t think of buying more is beyond me (they were also on sale).

I''ve become a big fan of skirt suits lately! Although prob not now here in Chicago, in winter
3.gif
I think I have the total opposite problem as you - a knee-length dress or skirt ends up being mid-calf for me, so it never looks right!
5.gif
But seriously, I will be sending you lots of good luck dust - I went through a round of interviews in the fall and it gets so tiring! I''m sure you''ll do great so keep us updated!
1.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!
36.gif
Good for you Dee!

For the suit - go to Country Road !! I love their clothes, both formal and casual. I have a couple of beautiful suit jackets from them.
Plus they're not insanely expensive. Plus they can be mixed and matched and dressed down to wear later..
Fi has an incredible suit that he has from there that he pulls out for weddings etc..man that suit looks hot!
Can you tell I like CR?, lol
I'm average-sih height and usually have to have their pants taken up, so hopefully they will work as is for you..?

again, WHeeee for you!
36.gif
face23.gif
emthup.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
BEG I will :), and thanks :).

AJ I have never shopped in Country Road actually I don''t think I have ever walked into one LOL but I will definitely check them out thanks :).

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Big Congrats! And extra DUST for YOU!!!!! Knock it out of the park!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 4:17:26 AM
BEG I will :), and thanks :).

AJ I have never shopped in Country Road actually I don''t think I have ever walked into one LOL but I will definitely check them out thanks :).
Are you Serious?! Get thee to a boutique Now woman! They are stylish well made clothes, at an affordable price point.
its pretty much all I wear, and same with FMIL - we always show up wearing the same things, lol..

Think how well you would nail the interview in this: http://www.countryroad.com.au/#/womenswear/urban_career/9
or this http://www.countryroad.com.au/#/womenswear/urban_career/19
did you say skirt suit.. http://www.countryroad.com.au/#/womenswear/urban_career/21

ha ha, I''ll stop now.
Enjoy shopping for your outfit, and again good for you and good luck
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the vote of confidence Violet
9.gif
, I love how supportive this community is :D.

AJ HAHAHA that is funny, I will make myself head off to the nearest country road as soon as possible I like those outfits you picked I also liked a few of the red pieces - did I mention I look killer good in red
25.gif
, it would definitly leave an impression.

I need a new shopping buddy my best shopping bud moved to your side of the country and it has not been the same since she left that girl is like seriously a good luck charm shopping wise LOL.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!
36.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 6:59:15 AM
Thanks for the vote of confidence Violet
9.gif
, I love how supportive this community is :D.

AJ HAHAHA that is funny, I will make myself head off to the nearest country road as soon as possible I like those outfits you picked I also liked a few of the red pieces - did I mention I look killer good in red
25.gif
, it would definitly leave an impression.

I need a new shopping buddy my best shopping bud moved to your side of the country and it has not been the same since she left that girl is like seriously a good luck charm shopping wise LOL.
Oh really? How funny, my closest friend just moved to Melbs recently too! Maybe we can trade shopping buddies, lol..!

I''m glad you liked the pieces - one of those suits with a red blouse would look killer - I wish I could see you in your interview outfit
5.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! I was going to suggest booking later, too.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Good luck for the next stage.
36.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Yay, great news!
36.gif
Good luck for the next stage!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on making it to the 2nd round Deelight
9.gif

I don''t know if you can get them there, but I''ve found that J Crew suits fit really well off the rack for my very curvy figure - I like the stretch wool ones.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Yay - Congrats, Dee! Cheers to the next round!
emotion-19.gif

What a great reason to have to go shopping! I hope you find something that makes you feel amazing ... there will be no stopping you then, right?!!
When you do find your outfit, you know you will have to share, right?
31.gif
9.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Yay! **DUST** and congratulations!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Congrats and good luck!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Yay Dee!! ********next round dust***********

36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
wooooohoooooo honey, dusting ya some more
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Thanks you Maise, mscushion, anchor, AdiS, Porridge, Burk, Coati and Skippy :).

AJ I wish I was in Melb, the shopping is much better there then here (QLD)
7.gif
, when I find one I will post pics at the momment though I am currently rocking some deep blood red nailpolish I think it looks awesome :).

tlh Thanks for the link, I will try and find something local first because of time constraints but what you posted would definitly work :), I am about 5''10 and have a typical European body - what I wouldn''t give for a boyish figure *sigh*.

AmberGretchen Sadly no
7.gif
, I did try on some their stuff when I went to NY they do have lovely pieces.

Spark I can''t think of a better reason, and then of course I need a grown up work wardrobe as well
9.gif
, I already have spied some really cute office dresses that I plan on trying later this evening.

FI has pretty well decided that I have the job I told him what the next stage entailed and he was like yeah you will have no problems with that stuff so here is hoping he is right and by then end of next month I will be employed again YAY :).

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 1:05:24 AM

7.gif
, when I find one I will post pics at the momment though I am currently rocking some deep blood red nailpolish I think it looks awesome :).

tlh Thanks for the link, I will try and find something local first because of time constraints but what you posted would definitly work :), I am about 5''10 and have a typical European body - what I wouldn''t give for a boyish figure *sigh*.

AmberGretchen Sadly no
7.gif

Spark I can''t think of a better reason, and then of course I need a grown up work wardrobe as well
9.gif
, I already have spied some really cute office dresses that I plan on trying later this evening.

FI has pretty well decided that I have the job I told him what the next stage entailed and he was like yeah you will have no problems with that stuff so here is hoping he is right and by then end of next month I will be employed again YAY :).
Ack! I''m sorry sweety, for some reason I had you pegged as Melbs..
40.gif

ya, some of my family live in QLD and I know its not really the shopping capital here..sigh..I have to admit Perth has improved in leaps and bounds in recent years, but likely still not a touch on Melbs..
Anyways, I''m sure your red polish looks killer, and I can sympathise about the european shape thing - at least we get olive skin, right?
9.gif

I bet your Fi is right and you rock it
5.gif

more dust just for the heck of it *************
1.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 3:48:08 AM
Author: arjunajane
Date: 2/19/2009 1:05:24 AM

7.gif

AmberGretchen Sadly no
7.gif

9.gif

Ack! I''m sorry sweety, for some reason I had you pegged as Melbs..
40.gif

ya, some of my family live in QLD and I know its not really the shopping capital here..sigh..I have to admit Perth has improved in leaps and bounds in recent years, but likely still not a touch on Melbs..

Anyways, I''m sure your red polish looks killer, and I can sympathise about the european shape thing - at least we get olive skin, right?
9.gif

I bet your Fi is right and you rock it
5.gif

more dust just for the heck of it *************
1.gif

I don''t even have that LOL I am pale as
3.gif
, I just went shopping quickly tonight (no country road) yeah it was depressing if only I didn''t have hips LOL.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Aww sweety I'm sure you look gorgeous - and I bet lots of girls with boyish figures say they wish they had hips/curves - its always the way.
What nationality are you?

Not to beat a dead horse, but with CR their sizing is really decent too - most ppl find they go down a size - may not be real, but still makes you feel good, lol!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Thanks hun :), I will definitly get out to CR sometime soon I just went down the road tonight it was raining and I couldn''t be stoofed driving LOL. The sizing in shops is crazy I can literally vary 2-3 sizes depending on what store I visit - INSANE.

AS for the nationality I am Serbian but I don''t think I look typically Serb/Eastern European however when I went back there, there were a heck of a lot of people who looked kinda like me LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results