shape
carat
color
clarity

Old Mine

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rina

Rough_Rock
Hi
Any suggestions on website that sell old mine cut diamonds (loose or in rings)??

Thanks

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
basicaly any internet dealer can help you finding Old Miner stone.

for old miners to get an idea about selection and prices. I found 85 old miners within $800-$50000 range :)[/u]

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I could be wrong but I believe Dave Atlas (oldminer) on this board deals with these. Please correct me if I'm wrong............. but tell me how smart I am if I wasn't :praise:

Derek

Rough_Rock
Run a search on google (www.google.com) for old mine cut and you will get a bunch of sites.
-D

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I make part of my business in old European cut and old mine cut diamonds. I only sell to retailers and other dealers. If you have a question maybe I can assist you. I may have source to suggest in your area, too.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Dave, I tried to find it myself on your website; but, I could not. Do you have the proper angles %'s for a OEC stone - one that for its cut is a good cut? Thanks,

Rina

Rough_Rock
Hi Dave-
Would love to meet your source and/or get any suggestions you might have on what to look for (in terms of table, depth)--if its that precise for these older cuts. I can email you directly if you prefer and maybe you can even suggest some stones you've passed on to one of your vendors (1.50-2.50 carats)

Thanks Dave
Rina

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have a chart on old cuts, much like the ones on Gemappraisers.com. I have never published it, but could email you a copy on Tuesday. Please make it simple for me by directly requesting this to [email protected]. Then I will have your email I can reply and attach a form to. I will put it in adobe acrobat so you can open it with adobe reader.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results