shape
carat
color
clarity

Old Mine

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rina

Rough_Rock
Hi
Any suggestions on website that sell old mine cut diamonds (loose or in rings)??

Thanks

basicaly any internet dealer can help you finding Old Miner stone.

for old miners to get an idea about selection and prices. I found 85 old miners within $800-$50000 range :)[/u]

I could be wrong but I believe Dave Atlas (oldminer) on this board deals with these. Please correct me if I'm wrong............. but tell me how smart I am if I wasn't :praise:

Run a search on google (www.google.com) for old mine cut and you will get a bunch of sites.
-D

I make part of my business in old European cut and old mine cut diamonds. I only sell to retailers and other dealers. If you have a question maybe I can assist you. I may have source to suggest in your area, too.

Dave, I tried to find it myself on your website; but, I could not. Do you have the proper angles %'s for a OEC stone - one that for its cut is a good cut? Thanks,

Hi Dave-
Would love to meet your source and/or get any suggestions you might have on what to look for (in terms of table, depth)--if its that precise for these older cuts. I can email you directly if you prefer and maybe you can even suggest some stones you've passed on to one of your vendors (1.50-2.50 carats)

Thanks Dave
Rina

I have a chart on old cuts, much like the ones on Gemappraisers.com. I have never published it, but could email you a copy on Tuesday. Please make it simple for me by directly requesting this to [email protected]. Then I will have your email I can reply and attach a form to. I will put it in adobe acrobat so you can open it with adobe reader.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP