carat
color
clarity

Old e-ring disaster recycled into a blingy five stone

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom -

Do you still have this ring? Do you still wear it? It's lovely!

Thank you @mrs-b It’s definitely in rotation. I will go a few months and not touch it and then I will wear it as a RHR for a few weeks. I find diamond pieces easy to wear in the days of covid because they are so easy to clean. And since I’m working from home, I don’t worry about over-bling, (v being at the office). Lol!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @mrs-b It’s definitely in rotation. I will go a few months and not touch it and then I will wear it as a RHR for a few weeks. I find diamond pieces easy to wear in the days of covid because they are so easy to clean. And since I’m working from home, I don’t worry about over-bling, (v being at the office). Lol!

I'm so glad! This ring deserves a lot of outings.

And I love your logic. :))

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Oh this is just perfect. Congrats on a great outcome! I bet it feels amazing!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love love your 5-stone ring. Your finger size is quite similar to mine (mine is a 4). So thanks for enabling, hahahaha :lol:.
@Phoenix are you planning something???

its beautiful and so sparkly
well done :appl:
Thank you @Daisys and Diamonds . I forget how sparkly MRBs can be.

Oh this is just perfect. Congrats on a great outcome! I bet it feels amazing!
Thank you @PreRaphaelite . It is actually very comfy. I put it on and forget about it. It tough enough to survive my right hand.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @pearaffair. I feel a little funny posting pics of my old ring but here are some recent ones.
74EDEE3C-456D-44BD-8D7B-CA4BA9ABCA83.jpeg 6C29BCA9-663A-4C92-AAC4-9F098F755E05.jpeg 7DC03C16-742D-469A-96E6-2E19D4275758.jpeg 12636F52-86C9-4C83-B830-DDB8BC2AAC44.jpeg

Oh thank you so much! It is utterly stunning. I am planning a 5-stone or 9-stone ring, so this is very helpful.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh thank you so much! It is utterly stunning. I am planning a 5-stone or 9-stone ring, so this is very helpful.

You are most welcome. If there are any views you want or have questions, let me know. The first page has more deets. Good luck and have fun! Can't wait to see what you get.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom you are so kind! I really appreciate that!

alittlelight

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@pearaffair , while you may not need any more inspiration after this stunning example, I did want to let you know there is a whole thread devoted to five stone rings.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@pearaffair , while you may not need any more inspiration after this stunning example, I did want to let you know there is a whole thread devoted to five stone rings.

Thank you so much! I think I may have found it (ooo lala). Unfortunately I may have to wait for stores to open up so I can try on some 5-stone, 7-stone, and 9-stone options! I definitely want to get it right.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi @pearaffair sorry I meant to respond a lot earlier. I see you’re considering more than 5 stones. Those look like lovely settings and they let in more light than mine which are completely enclosed. I’m sure you’ve thought about it but the only thing I don’t love about more stones is that the adjacent fingers close down on side stones. But maybe it’s just a matter of getting accustomed to the feeling. Please let us know what you decide!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @pearaffair sorry I meant to respond a lot earlier. I see you’re considering more than 5 stones. Those look like lovely settings and they let in more light than mine which are completely enclosed. I’m sure you’ve thought about it but the only thing I don’t love about more stones is that the adjacent fingers close down on side stones. But maybe it’s just a matter of getting accustomed to the feeling. Please let us know what you decide!

Well you totally read my mind! It’s why I think I probably have to try some things on in a jewellery store before committing. If it’s not comfortable, I would never wear it.

This might be a post-pandemic purchase ;-) lol

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So this reset was done by Derco? It's gorgeous!! My first e-ring came from there. I have fond memories of visiting them and the Gift Center in general.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So this reset was done by Derco? It's gorgeous!! My first e-ring came from there. I have fond memories of visiting them and the Gift Center in general.

Yeah, years ago. Good solid B&M. Stodgy but if you stick to your guns, and don't get "sold", you can get a nice stone. Hope they survived this pandemic.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results