shape
carat
color
clarity

Okay. So, I think I''ve made a w-band decision.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
I like how there''s not too much metal, and how it''s not too high, if that makes sense? Beautiful!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
love it!!! Great choice. I love that style so much.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy, the 11-stone is beautiful! Great choice! I also went with Memoire for my w-band for the same reasons as you.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I'm so overwhelmed by the enthusiasm! Thank you eveyone!! Snooper it makes perfect sense. The height was a concern of mine, my e-ring was made to accomodate flush fit but it only has so much clearance. It's very fine too.

Julian at Pearlmans is going to send me one (hopefully Memorie will have one available to loan him) so that I can give it a whirl and show John and confirm (the eleven stone at the store nearby was sold, and they don't have another just the full eternity one now). I'll post pics then.

Kim, it just seems to make sense. I mean, I KNOW that I could get more diamonds (and NICE ACAs) for the price. But when I louped the memorie I was really impressed by the construction... then out from under the lights they were just really sparkly, and the size in comparison to my e-ring was just right.

Plus it's something that is a stock item for them and I can get another one with ease for the other side of my e-ring when I can afford it. Very worry free. And I just like the company. Every place that I've been to that's carried the line has only had praise.

The purity bands are pretty too. Really pretty. Much nicer in person than in real life. I'f actually love to stack a purity band between two of the small petite prong bands.
31.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results