shape
carat
color
clarity

Okay. So, I think I''ve made a w-band decision.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was going to get the Ritani Bella Vita Band. But, I was holding off. Something in me was just... not clicking.

Then I tried on a micropave band at Tiffany.

And I love AmberGretchen''s WF shared prong 3/4 eternity.

But.. I tried on the Memoire 11 stone .3 carat petite prong and it felt just right. Love their quality. Love that if I want to upgrade I can get full current purchase price, love their warranty.

http://www.memoire.com/catalog/collections.aspx?products=1764

(Admittedly I fell head over heels in love with the memorie asscher bands too, but that''s going to have to wait a while).

I''m off to try the band on again at lunch to check... but I think I''m going to go with this band.

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Great choice
36.gif

I L
30.gif
VE that band.....

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh BEAUTIFUL, Gypsy!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you. I actually talked to Jullian at Pearlmans about it and it might be worth it to go up to .5 full eternity.
11.gif
I just tried that band on at lunch. I''m definitely thinking memorie. I was trying the pieces on at lunch and they are just so lovely. point size on the full eternity is .0125 each. Looks fabulous with my engagment ring.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Woo hoo! I doubt you can go wrong with Memoire.

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its lovely, a beautiful choice
1.gif

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful Gypsy. Great choice]
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nice choice Gypsy, I love it!!!!
30.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww. Thanks guys. It''s a tough choice! So many lovely bands out there. But I thought about it... and if I''m getting an eternity band, or a shared prong I want a company like Memorie standing behind it. They have really lovely pieces. I actually have tried on their bands several times and always get excited when someone carries them and I get to try them on. So I figured, if I keep coming back to it, it must be right. I''m happy.
1.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely love it!
30.gif
30.gif

Has John picked his band as well?

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
It will be perfect! I love that band!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay gypsy. i love memoire and think it''s an excellent choice. can''t wait to see it.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can't either. LOL. I also love that it doesn't have a horrible lead time. Many of the bands I was considering were like 8 weeks to get in if ordered for me. This way I have some flexibility. I have to figure what we are doing about housing and new job and mom's surgery and the wedding (so late June when everything is decided) then I'll place my order. I'm very excited.

Do you think I should go for the full eternity or the 11 stone? Rings don't spin on my fingers. And I'm hard on my rings.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/5/2008 6:11:59 PM
Author: Gypsy

Do you think I should go for the full eternity or the 11 stone? Rings don''t spin on my fingers. And I''m hard on my rings.

as much as I love full eternity I think since you know you are hard on your rings I''d go with the 11 stone. that way you just won''t have to worry about the stone on the bottom. then you don''t have to worry about future sizing if it becomes and issue either.

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I think you made a wonderful choice - I drool over every Memoire on PS, but I''ve never seen them in person (yet!). Also, WISE choice to go with the 11 stone if you are hard on your rings. Can''t wait to see the pics!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great choice, Gypsy! They certainly are great quality and I like how low they are set. I''d also suggest the 11 stone for a wedding band since you have to be veeeery careful with full eternity rings.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful choice you and your fiance have made on both rings!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, so eleven stone it is! Thanks everyone!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is beautiful, I think 11 stone would be perfect
36.gif

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a beautiful ring Gypsy! Congratulations!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, So I don''t think the Scott Kay site is linking right. Everytime I click on it it goes to a band in the Sparta collection.

Here''s John''s band. This link is to Pearlmans and I think the pic on the scott kay site is a more accurate representation of the band... but it keeps linking to the wrong band.

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/prodshots/158U18.jpg

It''s lovely in real life. Very masculine and heavy. Looks great on his hand too.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it is a GREAT choice! I agree with the 11 stone vs. full.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
awesome choice Gypsy!!! right now i am so green with envy i blend in with my lawn.
2.gif
i can''t WAIT to see your rings together... do you really have to wait until the end of june????
27.gif
9.gif

p.s. i know you have already decided on the 11 stone, but that would be my recommendation as well!

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
yay, another memoire owner! the 11 stone will be perfect with your gorgeous ring. and yes, the quality is really topnotch!

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
I love it! It''s very classic. Plus you can wear it alone or mix and match with other bands
30.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone! I'm excited.

Hi Rainy, yes I need to wait unfortunately. I'm switching jobs this month, we might be moving as a result of the commute, and my mom's potential surgery might impact my wedding plans and so I'm relucant to spend major money anything right now just in case, god forbid, unplanned for expenses or things come up. I was in the store at lunch though and did NOT want to take the band off. At all. LOL. I will post pics though. I might even go to the store and visit the band and ask to take pics. hehehehe.

I'm set on the memoire though. It's what I wanted when I first started looking. Then talked myself out of them because they are pricey and I could get something blingier or with more carat weight for the money. But when all is said and done, I really want the memoire, nothing I've seen has had the same effect on me-- for a wedding band. Now I've seen some stand alone bands that have made me itch to own. LOL.

ETA: I am surprised no one picked the full eternity though. Just confirms that the 11 stone is the right choice after all.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great choice! It''s beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results