shape
carat
color
clarity

Okay even im in shock

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck with your project! I hope your appt Saturday yields some answers.

kb1gra

Brilliant_Rock
What happened to being kind?
It harms no one.
Just ignore or be nice and say hmm interesting.

I wasn't responding to the OP.

But considering those who are legitimately posting about man made stones and "fashion" jewelry are banished to the far corners of the forum, allowing this thread here seems disingenuous.

Emerald City

Shiny_Rock
I wasn't responding to the OP.

But considering those who are legitimately posting about man made stones and "fashion" jewelry are banished to the far corners of the forum, allowing this thread here seems disingenuous.

I agree. It isn't fair. I also think you touched on something that I couldn't quite put my finger on: We are all being used to further the OP's delusions. I have my own problems. I have chronic pain as the result of medical malpractice. Others here have their own problems. I don't intend to post in these threads further, but it is galling to me how the OP is using the forums and the people here. People can choose not to post, of course, but her intent still stands.

My two cents: There is no jeweler, there is no appointment, there are no valuable pieces. The OP should stop destroying these pieces as she is destroying pieces others could enjoy, even if she can't or won't. Along with others here, I own a lot of costume jewelry and am quite fond of costume pieces.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results