shape
carat
color
clarity

OK, iLander, Where Is It?

iLander

Ideal_Rock
@LD: Thank you! If you like it, with your magnificent collection and experience, then it must be good. Where is this red diamond thread? I've searched for about 20 minutes and can't find it! :confused: PLEASE a link?

@Chrono: Thank you, I do appreciate your expert opinion. :halo:

@ Texaski: Whew! :bigsmile:

@marcy: Thanks! :D

@VapidLapid: Very soon I will start referring to you as my "my friend, the ex-cross-dresser who gave it up when the shoulder pads got too small" :lol:

@ pandabee: Thank you, almost feel normal today. :)

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol: You know me hunny, I don't often start threads (just add photos in others) but, as requested, have just done one for you!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Ilander~ that ring is stunning, the color change is amazing. I must have missed it, but is it a middle finger ring? Or just for modeling purposes? Cause I really like it like that!
It is just beautiful! Wear it in great health! No more bugs!!!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful, iLander. I love the proportions of the ring.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
LD, you should start more threads on your lovely stones! I saw that A+ #1 color sapphire that you posted in somebody else's thread, and it's a stunner! That is the color we all are hunting for! :love: But I do love those colored diamonds, they just stunned me. :twirl:

Eliseteach; I sized it for my RH middle finger, and that's where I like it best, it is my everyday ring. I can't stand rings on my pointy (ring?) finger, they just bug me! And the e-ring finger is spoken for, and it's twin on the right is where I can switch out my other couple of rings.

Lula: Thank you, it's a bit big, but I'm a "go large or go home" kinda gal. :bigsmile:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander|1356998151|3344095 said:
LD, you should start more threads on your lovely stones! I saw that A+ #1 color sapphire that you posted in somebody else's thread, and it's a stunner! That is the color we all are hunting for! :love: But I do love those colored diamonds, they just stunned me. :twirl:

Eliseteach; I sized it for my RH middle finger, and that's where I like it best, it is my everyday ring. I can't stand rings on my pointy (ring?) finger, they just bug me! And the e-ring finger is spoken for, and it's twin on the right is where I can switch out my other couple of rings.

Lula: Thank you, it's a bit big, but I'm a "go large or go home" kinda gal. :bigsmile:

Heh heh heh. :naughty:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You had me cracking up at your "go large or go home" comment. :lol:

royalstarrynight

Shiny_Rock
iLander, hope you're feeling much much better so you could party away NYE!

I know this is repeating everything said above but that ring is aboslutely gorgeous and delicious in so many ways!! Love all the colors in all lights. You did well waiting out! Now it makes me think I should had waited and been more selective too.

Congrats on your new ring and wear in good health! :appl: :appl: :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is TDF iLander- so gorgeous!!! :love:
That blue is an amazing blue and that halo is just perfect! I love the color shift. Enjoy your stunning ring in health and happiness!!!! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results