shape
carat
color
clarity

oh man i did it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
with all the help with my new ps family.. i have decided on this tell me what you guys think... http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/Whiteflash-ACA-cut-diamond-1848275.htm i wanted to thank each and one of you for handing over your wisdom in the diamond business i didnt have a clue about buying stones whats so ever when i first started roaming around ps.. i will also post a link on the setting i picked please let me know what you guys think.....be back in a min..

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 8:57:59 PM
Author:evaldez
with all the help with my new ps family.. i have decided on this tell me what you guys think... http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/Whiteflash-ACA-cut-diamond-1848275.htm i wanted to thank each and one of you for handing over your wisdom in the diamond business i didnt have a clue about buying stones whats so ever when i first started roaming around ps.. i will also post a link on the setting i picked please let me know what you guys think.....be back in a min..
Looks like a winner to me!!!
30.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Looks beautiful :) congrats :D

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
You can''t go wrong with that!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely!
2.gif

vf0valkyrie

Rough_Rock
Looks lovely! Congratulations!
36.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful beautiful!!! Post photos when it is finished, please!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its a winner!!!
emthup.gif

And thank you for your very kind words, we work hard to help and some positive feedback is much appreciated
35.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
woohoo.gif
You did good!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
both picks are great. The ring will be a beauty! Post pics when you get the ring

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good choice on stone and mounting! Cant wait to see the final pictures!!!

DiamondsDiamonds

Shiny_Rock
The stone and setting look great!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
That is going to be one STUNNING ring!! Please post pics when you get the finished product!!
36.gif

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
thankyou everyone! i sure will... i was shaking like crazy to make the final decision to go for it!!! hey your only going to do it once right?.. (i hope) hehehe.. but i get everyones approval yeah on the stone and setting?....

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
it''s going to look great. Please post handshots in SMTR!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results