shape
carat
color
clarity

oh man i did it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
with all the help with my new ps family.. i have decided on this tell me what you guys think... http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/Whiteflash-ACA-cut-diamond-1848275.htm i wanted to thank each and one of you for handing over your wisdom in the diamond business i didnt have a clue about buying stones whats so ever when i first started roaming around ps.. i will also post a link on the setting i picked please let me know what you guys think.....be back in a min..

Date: 2/12/2009 8:57:59 PM
Author:evaldez
with all the help with my new ps family.. i have decided on this tell me what you guys think... http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/Whiteflash-ACA-cut-diamond-1848275.htm i wanted to thank each and one of you for handing over your wisdom in the diamond business i didnt have a clue about buying stones whats so ever when i first started roaming around ps.. i will also post a link on the setting i picked please let me know what you guys think.....be back in a min..
Looks like a winner to me!!!
30.gif

Looks beautiful :) congrats :D

You can''t go wrong with that!

Lovely!
2.gif

Looks lovely! Congratulations!
36.gif

Beautiful beautiful!!! Post photos when it is finished, please!

Its a winner!!!
emthup.gif

And thank you for your very kind words, we work hard to help and some positive feedback is much appreciated
35.gif

woohoo.gif
You did good!

both picks are great. The ring will be a beauty! Post pics when you get the ring

Good choice on stone and mounting! Cant wait to see the final pictures!!!

The stone and setting look great!

That is going to be one STUNNING ring!! Please post pics when you get the finished product!!
36.gif

thankyou everyone! i sure will... i was shaking like crazy to make the final decision to go for it!!! hey your only going to do it once right?.. (i hope) hehehe.. but i get everyones approval yeah on the stone and setting?....

it''s going to look great. Please post handshots in SMTR!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP