shape
carat
color
clarity

Officially Engaged!! Pics of My OEC and Very Delicate Antique Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Really lovely! Hand shots, yes please? Great taste! I just got an OEC of very similar size, 1.22, but much different color: N. I love the warm colors, but it''s very cool to see a super white OEC, it is quite lovely and indeed a different feel than the warm ones.

I really like your setting; it is vintage but not fussy, and it doesn''t compete with the stone. Bet your stone shoots some lovely fireworks- I sure was surprised by the intensity of the fire in mine... even after hearing how firey the OECs are, and seeing lots under fluorescent lighting, you don''t realize just HOW firey they can be until you have one of your own to play with in lots of different lighting. At least that was what I found. I hope yours gives you much enjoyment, it is really a fabulous ring.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a completely gorgeous ring!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Ohh perty! Handshots please!!
36.gif

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhhhh, I love OEC diamonds! Your ring is beautiful, congrats on your engagement! Please, please, show us some hand shots! Have you decided on a wedding band?

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring! I love the OEC combined with that antique setting... Would love to see handshots, please!!! Congrats!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is lovely! Congrats on your engagement!

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
oh wow, I love OECs and that is just beautiful!!!

Congratulations!
9.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! It is beautiful!

Thanks for sharing!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That setting and the OEC are just beautiful! Congratulations!

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
That is a lovely ring and diamond. Congratulations on your engagement!!!

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
We want hand shots! We want hand shots! Everybody now.....
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Wow. What a gorgeous ring and an F to boot! Congrats and wear in good health ALWAYS!!!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
It is stunning!!!!! I love the stone and the setting is just fabulous!!! Congrats on your engagement (and finding THE ring
1.gif
)

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhhh... OEC`s....
Aren`t they just the prettiest stones?
Beautiful setting and stone Loves Vintage. Congratulations.
1.gif

Cachette

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! That ring is a beauty!!
36.gif

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/21/2008 9:37:32 AM
Author: metro
Ohhhhhh, I love OEC diamonds! Your ring is beautiful, congrats on your engagement! Please, please, show us some hand shots! Have you decided on a wedding band?
Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments. I still have to take some handshots. I wish I could take pictures while I''m driving b/c there''s so much sparkle going on with the sunlight, but that would be dangerous.
38.gif

I have no idea what I should do for a wedding band. I had been thinking pave side stones (for the ER) and a very narrow, pave band, and then we came accross my ring. I seem to be drawn to bands with etched patterns lately, but I do love the idea of some more sparkly little diamonds too. I''m open to suggestions if anyone has any for me!!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/21/2008 5:57:56 AM
Author: LittleGreyKitten
Really lovely! Hand shots, yes please? Great taste! I just got an OEC of very similar size, 1.22, but much different color: N. I love the warm colors, but it''s very cool to see a super white OEC, it is quite lovely and indeed a different feel than the warm ones.

I really like your setting; it is vintage but not fussy, and it doesn''t compete with the stone. Bet your stone shoots some lovely fireworks- I sure was surprised by the intensity of the fire in mine... even after hearing how firey the OECs are, and seeing lots under fluorescent lighting, you don''t realize just HOW firey they can be until you have one of your own to play with in lots of different lighting. At least that was what I found. I hope yours gives you much enjoyment, it is really a fabulous ring.
Hi LittleGreyKitten,

Do you have a picture of your OEC posted on PS anywhere? The jeweler had many OECs in a wide range of colors. I must say, I loved them all!!! However, I''ve always been attracted to whiter stones, so this stone made my decision so much easier!!

Yes, lots of fire. I''ve been calling it my little firecracker.
1.gif
I do keep staring at it, especially in my car. I just glance at my ring when the light is red, and then I keep getting beeped at when the light changes green. Oh well . . . I''m sure they''d understand!!
2.gif

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring!

Congrats on your engagement!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Oh my! I am starting to miss my antique setting :) So pretty! And you are right, very delicate
36.gif
30.gif

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, how beautiful
30.gif
, I am really loving OEC, I just wish I had the spare money to indulge this new love.
35.gif
D2B

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Oh hubba-hubba! Gorgeous stone and gorgeous setting!!!

Isolde

Rough_Rock
Wow, that is an absolutely stunning ring!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results